Is it a stuck?

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe how many grown ass men are debating this phucking situation! Lol, if all a guy did was cut the willow (No pulling or lifting or shovelling of machine) then proceeded to carry on than that’s not a stuck. I would know…. Read my username!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ours if nobody sees you and they don’t know it’s not a stuck Not like one of mine today, sled vert in hollow pocket tree well pinched against the tree super steep, buddy started calling on the radio after 10-15 minutes and I’m busted. After a hard wallow up to my neck, some shoveling through the seasons sno pack I managed to get out of a bad one with no help. I hope nobody rides that line, they would be in for a huge surprise, they would be even more surprised if they knew an old man got there in the first place and managed to get out of an impressive bomb hole solo.

Yes, if no one sees it definitely not a stuck no matter the circumstance. Even if you have to dig a basement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe how many grown ass men are debating this phucking situation! Lol, if all a guy did was cut the willow (No pulling or lifting or shovelling of machine) then proceeded to carry on than that’s not a stuck. I would know…. Read my username!

I’m getting roasted in the group chat…

e32d4f9ea2bd94922022ff42b7152971.jpg

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Clearly not a stuck. Hung up yes. “Pre-stuck”

So If a branch was hooped over the ski tip and you got off and broke it with your hands with some effort. We’re you stuck ? Hells no.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hahahahahaha. They sound bitter you DID NOT GET STUCK and grasping at willows...
lololol

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not a stuck....a stuck requires 2 people or a sled rollover

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it can be a 50/50...

Stuck Non-Stuck or Non-stuck/ Stuck ...

If no one seen it its a non Stuck for sure...

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m ruling it not a stuck. Here’s why.

1) I was only in this spot to help someone else in the first place. It was a hill so I had to anchor my a arm into the snow to park.
2)obstacle was under the snow and not visible
3)when branch was removed the sled drove out with no other persons assistance and there was no touching of the ski loops

If you think this is a stuck you could be a turbo owner suffering from a major case of 9r envy.

Top Bottom