Is it a stuck?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you stop to help your buddy get unstuck and then go to leave and snag a willow (under the snow, not visible) and can’t move, would you call that a stuck? Willow was then cut and sled moved afterwards so no ski pulling. I would normally call pulling your own ski a stuck IF someone sees you do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a stuck in my books. Did you get a muskoka sticker on your 9r?

Not yet. Haven’t got the 9r stuck yet. As long as the jury decides this willow incident is not a stuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Webster Dictionary says a stuck is stuck in snow. No mention of willows hooking a arms. It’s not a stuck. 😂

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There should be a penalty for not being stuck all day. Have to push yourself to the point of being stuck sometimes to know where your limits are. Well that’s my excuse anyway…

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would classify it as a Not Stuck.
But it shall be ridiculed and scrutinized for the remainder of the trip. Once the trip is over, (last person dropped off at their home), the situation would then be considered non void and not to be brought up again.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I would classify it as a Not Stuck.
But it shall be ridiculed and scrutinized for the remainder of the trip. Once the trip is over, (last person dropped off at their home), the situation would then be considered non void and not to be brought up again.
But we all know that it will be brought up again and again by someone out of the group.

Top Bottom