Best "What was I Thinking" Moments

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was about 15 on a 125 YZ and my bud and I went for about a ten mile rip up Eagle Rock mountain in Armstrong BC. It was nice when we left, but when we got to the top it was pouring rain and we hadn't brought jackets. There was an old trappers cabin up there and while hanging out waiting for the rain to stop , I found an old Mexican poncho. Rain wasn't letting up so we decided to head down in the rain. I stuck my head through the hole in the poncho and saddled up.
It was cold , so we were on it. I grabbed third gear hit the power band , front wheel came up and all of a sudden I was laying flat on my back beside the bike getting dragged. The friggin poncho was so big on me that it got caught in the rear sprocket and ripped me right off the bike. Fack that hurt , what was I thinking?

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checking out the new 3" a couple of years ago. photo (1).jpg

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since I got out of mountain riding and into jet boats most of mine have been 'think we can run that channel'?

Usually know going in its gonna be waaaaaay more work than any sledding stuck ever was or could be.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well 3 years ago told my wife to pin the rzr across a small water hole and I would video it.
She ran me over.
Knee operation required.

Then I cut my hand and nerve in September this year. Hand operation. Now no feeling in 1 finger.

I am sure more will happen

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Re: Best "What was I Thinking" Moments

Well 3 years ago told my wife to pin the rzr across a small water hole and I would video it.
She ran me over.

Holy CHIT!!! I'm sorry, but I'm howling over here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Then I cut my hand and nerve in September this year. Hand operation. Now no feeling in 1 finger.

Caught you in her purse eh ?

I learned that lesson the hard way too, I've given up trying to sneak my balls out of her purse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Best "What was I Thinking" Moments

1711249649586F9538.png That is a fish bellow my clutch, who else has caught a fish with their sled

Last edited:
Top Bottom