Your input is needed for the Valemount area

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly...I drove you back to the premier to get beer and then back the BW....:D:D

Not sure why you did not get a ride in the short bus that they had parked in the parking lot beside your guys room.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
that BW short bus guy had some attitude when we stayed there that last time. we were pretty thankful for him, but he was kind of a dick. not the friendliest guy

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The SB was for Best Western guests... as a wise man once said..."3 or 4 bowling leagues above us"

I apreciated the beer run lex, but the original trip was cold dark and scary...

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
that BW short bus guy had some attitude when we stayed there that last time. we were pretty thankful for him, but he was kind of a dick. not the friendliest guy

The SB was for Best Western guests... as a wise man once said..."3 or 4 bowling leagues above us"

I apreciated the beer run lex, but the original trip was cold dark and scary...

The SB I was refering to was the school bus staying at the premier....and no problem for the ride...if TG had answered his text I would of picked you boys up also....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
And drunk people usually tip pretty well...just ask my babysitter,didn't realize that big handful of twonies and loonies was that much!

Reaction score
Thank you for caring .Good service is the OK.Great service is what to expect.This service needs to be utilized by both locals and visitors to survive.

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great service deserves great tips! this would be a welcome service in the area and you will be looked after by the sledding community .

Reaction score
Thank you Philster,I am looking forward to also being an advertising member also ,won't be long now,I think it will under a security ad for the Valemount area and Robson valley is a possible idea also,so keep a look out for that new business to watch over your sleds while ya sleep
:Welcome::Welcome::Welcome:To Snow and Mud.Com:):):)

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to be kicking up a dead issue, I came across this well searching for places to stay in Valemount this weekend. I will try to be better at following threads I have posted in.

I don't follow? Are you coming off the mountain so loaded you can't drive back to town?

In short NO. I very rairly drink and if I do I will not risk my licience/job for it. I was simply tring to state I would like to be able to keep my truck and trailer with me if I do end up having a few drinks weather that be in town or at a staging area. I will mostly likely never need this service but know it is an option would be great. In grande prairie and many other towns they have services like that ( keys please, DICKS).

There's this thing called self control. You should try it some time. Wait till you back to town too drink. I understand having one or two beer on the hill but if your gonna get bombed please don't come back.

Can't wait to smash some valemount pow!

lol wow, maybe read your sig and jump off your soap box.

Top Bottom