you know your life sucks when......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Joey, how doo we really know? You are going off on tangents and can't seem to get a handle on things like you used to. Maybe this is the alter? I remember the driver's license thread but this doesn't appear to be the same Joey. You are hyper, undecided, and quick to point the finger.....maybe he got the password after all....better make some good decisions....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Joey, how doo we really know? You are going off on tangents and can't seem to get a handle on things like you used to. Maybe this is the alter? I remember the driver's license thread but this doesn't appear to be the same Joey. You are hyper, undecided, and quick to point the finger.....maybe he got the password after all....better make some good decisions....

I concur..........

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You guys are going to be sorry when he shows up at church in a trench coat with an assault rifle and a pocket full of grenades...........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
===== QUOTE ferniesnow ====

===== /QUOTE ====

You guys are going to be sorry when he shows up at church in a trench coat with an assault rifle and a pocket full of grenades...........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can pretty much guarenty I won't be there....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great news!!!! I illegaly rode my bike back without any cops!!!! yaaaaaaaay!! :d and my parents dont care!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Are you sure you want to put that on the internet???

I reported it....... We're good.....

Kinda torn as to whether I should forward said complaint on to social services... seems the fact that his "parents don't care" could be percieved as condoning illegal activity by a minor... Pretty sure Jesus would not approve either....

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well today insted of going to the lake I pushed my bike out to the country and went to my buddies private motocross track. I spun like 3 laps and my throttle got stuck. I almoast ate it so I fixed it. then I went to my budies house becuase it was too hot. we wached the movie shooter and then I call my sister for a ride. she came in her $750 (she actuly paid that much) crap o peace sunfire. I tried opening the door but it was locked so I asked her to open it. she said you cant put your sh** in my car, its too dirty (it was just cleaned too). she said too leave it hear like your bike. I said ill just put in in the trunk. she pulled away a bit so I put all my suff or her trunk. she pined her car and my helmet fell off and she busted my visor. she stoped again and I sat on her trunk. she pinned it again and me and my boot fell off at like 40 k and hour! I threw my boot at her car and went back inside. my mom picked my up (she was SUPER PISSED!) when I went home I called my 19 year old sister a snobby little !@#$. now my mom says if its ok with you dad im going up for adoption!!!!!!! and we are NEVER PICKING UP MY BIKE!!!!! :mad: :shrug: :cray:

Aw muffin are you ok??? *ussy!! why are you whining on here about you SISTER being mean to you? Pathetic!:realmad:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aw muffin are you ok??? *ussy!! why are you whining on here about you SISTER being mean to you? Pathetic!:realmad:

Do you know what a big sister being mean to a young mind can do ?? The scars that are left for years, i still get shivers every time i steal a french fry off someone elses plate and being stabbed with a fork...i feel for the kid i had a mean sister too

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be sure to get pics or vids of your sister beating you up (as long as she's a hottie) nothing better then watching a hot chick beat up her little brother :d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the real joey , i promise you that!

wow joey you must really have issues you are even trying to defend yourself in other peoples post now. your going to start to get us all confused:confused:

Top Bottom