you know your life sucks when......

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well today insted of going to the lake I pushed my bike out to the country and went to my buddies private motocross track. I spun like 3 laps and my throttle got stuck. I almoast ate it so I fixed it. then I went to my budies house becuase it was too hot. we wached the movie shooter and then I call my sister for a ride. she came in her $750 (she actuly paid that much) crap o peace sunfire. I tried opening the door but it was locked so I asked her to open it. she said you cant put your sh** in my car, its too dirty (it was just cleaned too). she said too leave it hear like your bike. I said ill just put in in the trunk. she pulled away a bit so I put all my suff or her trunk. she pined her car and my helmet fell off and she busted my visor. she stoped again and I sat on her trunk. she pinned it again and me and my boot fell off at like 40 k and hour! I threw my boot at her car and went back inside. my mom picked my up (she was SUPER PISSED!) when I went home I called my 19 year old sister a snobby little !@#$. now my mom says if its ok with you dad im going up for adoption!!!!!!! and we are NEVER PICKING UP MY BIKE!!!!! :mad: :shrug: :cray:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
...Sounds like a Normal family.... Except for the Sunfire... Chit I gots one also !:d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well today insted of going to the lake I pushed my bike out to the country and went to my buddies private motocross track. I spun like 3 laps and my throttle got stuck. I almoast ate it so I fixed it. then I went to my budies house becuase it was too hot. we wached the movie shooter and then I call my sister for a ride. she came in her $750 (she actuly paid that much) crap o peace sunfire. I tried opening the door but it was locked so I asked her to open it. she said you cant put your sh** in my car, its too dirty (it was just cleaned too). she said too leave it hear like your bike. I said ill just put in in the trunk. she pulled away a bit so I put all my suff or her trunk. she pined her car and my helmet fell off and she busted my visor. she stoped again and I sat on her trunk. she pinned it again and me and my boot fell off at like 40 k and hour! I threw my boot at her car and went back inside. my mom picked my up (she was SUPER PISSED!) when I went home I called my 19 year old sister a snobby little !@#$. now my mom says if its ok with you dad im going up for adoption!!!!!!! and we are NEVER PICKING UP MY BIKE!!!!! :mad: :shrug: :cray:

dude that friggen sucks! were your parents serious about the adoption thing?

my sister is sort of like that , but not quite as bad!

sorry about everything dude!

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i said did your mom real put you for adpotion and you said am wondering the same thing and i said either way it funny meaning that pretty funny that you mom would put you up for adpotion for say @#$%! (if any of that makes sence if not NVM)

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude don't mean to try and take the threat out of it, but ALL parents say that. Trust me, I got in trouble at around your age 13-14 pretty badly and had it said to me my threat was just that the court would take me away hah. I know it was just to scare me now, but I took it pretty seriously then.

From the sounds of it, I would say you were a bit wrong. If someone doesn't want your dirty things in their vehicle it's their choice. The only execption would be if they owe you a favour or you pay for part of their vehicle, etc which I highly doubt is the case.

If someone put their helmet, boots, or anything on the hood of my truck or ANY paint, the least I would do is drive away, they would likely be missing a few teeth. I mean it's different if it's a beater and they don't really care, but even if it's a cheap vehicle you need to respect it more then them.

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm throttle stuck?

I remember your words of advice in the dirt bike forum. :nono:

Top Bottom