you know whats starting to get to me...

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all this talk makes me want to go practice so i can maybe remove the trainin wheels this weekend

I will be right there with you and if all goes well I may even pull that playing card that I have stuck in the drivers...makes the sled sound mean!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i prefer to be the showroom rider. lay a sweet donut on a new sled in the showroom. because you know a sled handles in the snow just like how it handles on the concrete

Just Pose.

Where's your #2 man.....hunting chickens?

.......lol... #2 man.... Did you know he pooped his klims one time?......and rolled them up and shoved them in a zip-loc bag and took them home..........LMFAO!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just Pose.

Where's your #2 man.....hunting chickens?

.......lol... #2 man.... Did you know he pooped his klims one time?......and rolled them up and shoved them in a zip-loc bag and took them home..........LMFAO!!!
shut it! shut your damn mouth right now!!

klim wicking underwear is expensive....:mad:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I was thinking it's been a long time since that incident has been discussed....:rolleyes:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am sure many have high stepped into the woods with a Tshirt......and come out with a wife beater on....

and some have even come walking back out Teeroy style....

once again blame it on the chicken hey!....we all know the chicken is who really pooped your klim's...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
How did this go from a Maxwell is God/Moses thread to a rehashing of T-chitty's incontinence?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
more like how did this go from me talking about chris burandt. to me being god. to tee pooping himself.

seems like a natural flow of conversation to me.....

Started out about chit... continued to be chit....and ended up talking about....you guessed it CHIT

Top Bottom