you know whats interesting?

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do they noticeably keep the wind off your hands?
I never noticed much difference with the little hand guards. I ride with a set of Dumbo ears though, and they really work
20221228_134105.jpg

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im goin to get all you sledders pissed. Looked like there was more bikes around the Allen cabin than sleds on Friday. The trail up and down wasn't whopped out at all. Ha ha ha ha ha This my first attempt at "Thread" derailment. Do I get my participation Sticker ?
Have not seen the new cabin at Allen yet,anyone know what year the original one was built 1991 or 1992 possibly? Rode there a few years with no cabin.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha I too am a desk jockey!

I have a set of the burandt gauntlets, never could get them to fit right tho

I’ll have to dig them out and try to fit them up again
They are really designed for the Polaris bars.

On my Cat & Doo I just used a tie-wrap to secure them at the bar ends. Works 100% better than the garbage brackets they put out.

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure your buddies appreciate that your hands are nice and warm when you're giving them reach arounds. Yeah buddy - that Ski Doo feeling!

View attachment 265832
Carl Kuster in the blue jacket,rode many mountains with that guy years ago.Stand up guy with incredible stamina and terrain route finding abilities!

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are really designed for the Polaris bars.

On my Cat & Doo I just used a tie-wrap to secure them at the bar ends. Works 100% better than the garbage brackets they put out.
I have an axys, I’m just slightly ritarded I think lol

Top Bottom