Yamaha's don't climb cabins very well!!!

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the time and effort that the Revelstoke snowmobile club and all of the volunteers put into having a great place for us to warm up and there is always some asshat out there that needs to do something stupid and give backcountry sledders even more bad publicity than we already get. What a bunch of Loooooosers.

xp24

Reaction score
what a bunch jerkoffs. got the big sled but can't ride it in the real hills. volunteers work hard all year round so we have a nice cabin to use and some retards come and abuse it stay at home losers.

Dustin_e

Reaction score
this is what happens when you have more money then brains. that 600 pound nytro could of come right through the roof.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no i didn't get any ... wasn't there till the end with them pissed inside the cabin...

but the cops were stoping every one at the truck stop-lights looking for them ... someone phoned the cops....

i just heard what happened from peeps in our group [ a few girls that werent going out in 3 feet of pow and socked in ]

the buddy that warned them has having issues with his boosted xr so he went back

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the group responsible - you know who you are and now people know where you are from...: Grow the fawk up. You are a bunch of tools interested in nothing more than being seen on the hill it seems, and a group who should not be representing sledders in any way, I'm embarrased for sledders everywhere for your galatically stupid actions and idiotic behaviour. Do the rest of us a favour and sell your sleds.

I hope you issue a public apology to the Revy Club members and other Boulder Mountain users that day for damaging their resource that you probably didn't help build, and also issue a cheque for repairs. Fawking asshats.

Last edited:

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTH do you mean by that sentence?? There's nothing LOL about it.

Pretty sure sledbunny was laughing at overkill's response to rip up the tard's roof? Thats the way I read it. I could see it either way.
I hope those F__heads pay that is by far the best cabin I've been in.

Maybe buddy will wake up from his $hit show and realize what hes done and man up (pay) for damages and maybe even a little extra for the clubs trouble.
I've done stupid thing drunk but when you sober up you had better make it right!

On a side note last time I was there I ran into Randy Swenson and gang and was super impressed with how much work they did at the start of the day to the cabin. They sweep the whole place and put all the tables back in neat rows shoveled all the deck and stairs and spent at least an hour chopped wood and filling the wood box. Everyone that was in the cabin helped it went super fast.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Pretty sure sledbunny was laughing at overkill's response to rip up the tard's roof? Thats the way I read it. I could see it either way.
I hope those F__heads pay ...
Correct, S&M has donated to these types of projects that better the riding experience. I personally find it offensive that riders wreck what is given to them - show a little respect and accept responsability for keeping our sport looking good. Don't support peeps who damage other peoples property. You are guilty by association and should be ashamed in exactly the same way the person who did this is.
How would these guys feel if they got to the parking lot and their vehicle and trailers were damaged - they would be PIZZED - but its ok to damage the cabin. Give your heads a shake.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This seems to be a trend with spoiled youth from Vernon and kelowna area. Early in the season Rene and I were in frisby. There was a group of 20 sitting in the trees and they all took of to go ride. One of them threw his bud can in the snow and stomped on it. We chased after them and Rene threw the beer can at the young fellow. We followed up with a lecture about his behavior. His response was who cares. It will be covered in snow within a day. I went off about closing to areas from exactly this. He said oh well. I can ride somewhere else. not one of his buds told him to shut up and listen. Two weeks later I found this smart mouth in the frisby cabin. I said you sure seem to like to sled here for a guy who don't care about the area. Myself and another guy had him cornered with a few of his friends and I hope we got his attention. He was pretty uncomfortable and shocked we recognized him. The bud can and doobie helped. I have noticed this season the lack of snow in other areas has concentrated the bad apples In revelstoke more than other years. But as long as we speak up and be prepared to fight for what's right. If it came to a fight oh well. I'm not losing a area cause I sat on my ass and diddnt help police it. All my riding buds would agree.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think it is people in general, not just one area, you'll find this attitude all over, this is becoming a me society, good luck in 15 years from now.

finding this type of ch!t all over quadders sledders, 4x4ers. no respect for themselves, others or for anything in general. i blame it on the feely do gooders out there and the parents who allow this ch!t.

yes parents your lttle jonnie is doing this shheeet.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm so sick of these ungrateful ba$tards think they pay their trail passes and that entitles them to disobey all the rules that everyone else has to follow.
I want the club to press charges against this guy, as there was damage done to the roof!!! I understand the licence plates of this group were turned into Revy RCMP. Everyone who was with this group from Vernon needs to be band from the Revelstoke riding areas.
Sheena (the girl who arranged the party on a blog in Vernon) is the one in the silver suit. It shouldn't be too hard to name the rest of this disrespectful group.

A PI$$ED off long time Revy club member: Hemi

well you could start with that badazz sheena, she knows who was there.

T

TracksCanada

Pistonbroke: Yeah it was the guy in all the Yam gear. There was also another guy who tried the same thing but just rode over the corner of the roof.

Drew562: It's guys like that who ride in the closed area's. Then the club gets the aerial photos from ministry of enviroment showing tracks in the closed area's with threats of closing Frisby all together. I can't say it enough these peeps pay their trail pass and feel that gives them the right to do what ever they want. The rules don't apply to anyone who has atleast 4 beer under their belt.

flabbajabba: Every time I'm at boulder cabin there are lots of peeps sitting around drinking. The wood box will be empty, no wood chopped, garbage left on the tables etc, etc. I'm concerned what will happen once all the regular peeps who do these little clean up tasks, wood chopping, etc. Who will do it then. Or will the entitelment peeps start ripping the boards off the walls to use it for fire wood because "it's someone else's job" to chop the wood.
When myself or other peeps who give a chit about the cabin do these tasks, I've never had one person who is sitting at a table full of beer cans get up and ask if they can help.

To all the people involved with the building of this beautiful cabin, and all volenteers (peeps who do all the wood on both mountains) I'm embarrased and extremely angered by the actions of this group of sledders from Vernon. The rest of us caring sledders who do care we can't THANK YOU enough !!!

Rant over: Hemi

Top Bottom