Yamaha dealer!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering who does better service work between Sundre ~ Mountains Edge , and Rocky ~ Glen's???

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
allways had good luck with Red deer Power Sports .One of the salesmen is a friend of mine

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Part 1: I took my Griz into Sundre for an engine rebuild, they had the quad 4 months and the rebuilt engine didn't last 5 hours. Took it in for warranty and they had it 2 months the second time. When I got it home I had a look over the machine and noted that the air filter was improperly installed so had I ran it far it would've melted down again. I fixed the filter and the quad still ran (and still runs) worse than ever, I'm still not happy with it but won't take it back as I want to tear it down and fix it myself this time when I have time it's just a plow quad now.

Part 2: When my Grizz broke down it was several years old and I didn't trust it in the back country anymore so when I dropped it off in Sundre for rebuild I picked up a new Rhino. I took the Rhino out the same day west of Caroline for a ride and found myself redoing the predelivery that they didn't do, not even the headlights were hooked up. I can't say much good about that dealer I'm sure others have had better service.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I vote for ROCKY MOUNTAIN YAMAHA [Pincher Creek]. They treat me well and pamper my rhino:d

Last edited:

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red Deer Powersports would be the best of these choices. I have heard bad things about Glen's in Rocky however he seems pretty good to talk to.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen's used to be great when I used to work around Rocky for a few years. Haven't been there for 4 years though.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I have never bought anything from T&T Powers sports ,but Terry did rent me a sled for our Elkford ride a little while ago( at a mind numbing low price i might add) and I can tell you he is the nicest guy you will ever meet and will go out of his way for anyone.I will be definately giving him some business in the future!!

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't very happy with with Sundre, although I have not taken alot of stuff there. I took my wife's Kodiak in to Sundre to get the rear axle seal replaced, as I couldn't get it in at Walt's in Calgary. They did have it back to me the same day and re-greased everything, but on the next ride I noticed it was damp around the boot. It turns out the clamp they put on was not tight and you could spin the boot by hand. I didn't even bother taking it back.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't go to sundre yamaha charged me 60.00 to tell me they can't rebuild a shock good thing ralph's arctic cat opened a shop in sundre

tbosch

Reaction score
Red Deer powersports has been good to me so far. I would recommend them over the others you mentioned for sure. I've heard lots of bad things about sundre over the years.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think your going to find a more trust worthy Yamaha dealer than TTPowersports.

terry's a class act from my experience with him hes even bus shipped me parts on pretty short notice !

and hes always offering deals to S&M members id give him a shout Emma!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not quite sure but i think bonnyville is close to 4.5hrs from sylvan lake? one way 8 hrs plus must be good:beer: sounds like emmaa may have issues with R D Powersports as they would be the closest. i found r d powersports to be priced a little high, but so far have not needed to travel 8 hrs for service on the old 600 grizz.

grizzly se

Reaction score
Thats the whole idea I built my shop, so that I can do the work on my quads myself, instead of cashing out big bucks for repairs.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom