Will you get to ride your Ski-Doo next winter ??

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
To my knowledge no. Our group is waiting on one as well. And they doo have a list started and are taking deposits on 2023s already.

I’m still waiting on my 175 turbo expert. The road washouts out west are delaying mine further. Sounds like BRP is trying to get sleds to Calgary then onto trains to go to the coast.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m still waiting on my 175 turbo expert. The road washouts out west are delaying mine further. Sounds like BRP is trying to get sleds to Calgary then onto trains to go to the coast.
Shitty. Got lucky. My expert came in today. Still waiting for the boost which I’m gonna sell

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang was sort of hoping you would give that boost a try. About the only non biased guy on here LOL
I’m not cancelling it. I’m definitely gonna pay for it and take it. I might spend a day or two on it and give an honest opinion. I just feel the doo will be a little more reliable. Life‘s crazy enough I don’t need any Sled drama this season. 😜

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F Ed up in the worst way . New lynx has been in since early October. Dealership phoned and said the gauges would be around Halloween. And then we decided to move a closer to fsj and didn’t really want to think about sleds [major mistake] and let my gauges go to someone else. Nothing in sight for the foreseeable future. SOB ..

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
+ $400 with BRP's commodity fee, tack on another 5-6 hundred for year over year so Id guess at least 1k more

powpounder

Reaction score
Glad to see guys are finally getting there machines. I’m patiently waiting for my 175” expert turbo from Turples still. 😂

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Decided to stop in today and ask about the sled. Really except for one email a month ago I havent called or went in asking about it but I was in the area and bam I was rewarded with a "I was just about to call you, your sled is in with the gauge when do you want to pick it up! Friday it will be.

Amazing how happy a guy can get to spend a ton of cash on something he ordered 10 months ago that he didnt think he might see until february or March.

hope everyone else gets their ride as soon as possible. dont want to gloat or anything but it was a pretty good day.

Top Bottom