Will you get to ride your Ski-Doo next winter ??

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
call Greater Vancouver Powersports they have them in stock

Dave can you please confirm which bag you are talking about?
Hood bag for the 4.5" gauge display (new style) part #860202193, compact gauge display (old style) part #860202572.

Adam 442

Reaction score
Finally got the word-Summit X 165 ready for delivery. Anybody else not able to get the glovebox for lightweight hood?
received_335625148376276.jpeg

Came in late last week and dealer shipped it to me on their dime. 22 expert with the big gauge.

powpounder

Reaction score
You may very well be in luck. A buddie of mine got the call today that his 175 showed up there.
I went in and asked and mine wasn’t there. Mine is the titanium colour All 175’s were black ready to ride I guess and the 165’s had no gauges. This info might not be 100% correct as I was getting this info as the crates were being unloaded. It does sound like another load is leaving BRP tomorrow for some units for Turples. Mine is on there I’m told but I’m not holding my breath.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went in and asked and mine wasn’t there. Mine is the titanium colour All 175’s were black ready to ride I guess and the 165’s had no gauges. This info might not be 100% correct as I was getting this info as the crates were be unloaded. It does sound like another load is leaving BRP tomorrow for some units for Turples. Mine is on there I’m told but I’m not holding my breath.
I wonder if some of these dealers that usually take off from Christmas Eve to Jan 2nd will be staying open to unload trucks and build sleds for customers?

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went in and asked and mine wasn’t there. Mine is the titanium colour All 175’s were black ready to ride I guess and the 165’s had no gauges. This info might not be 100% correct as I was getting this info as the crates were being unloaded. It does sound like another load is leaving BRP tomorrow for some units for Turples. Mine is on there I’m told but I’m not holding my breath.
I panic bought a 2020.5 turbo and it rips.

powpounder

Reaction score
I wonder if some of these dealers that usually take off from Christmas Eve to Jan 2nd will be staying open to unload trucks and build sleds for customers?
Not sure I never had that discussion with Turples. I’m busy with family during that time so it doesn’t effect me. I was just hoping for a quick trip to Revy before Xmas for a few days.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure I never had that discussion with Turples. I’m busy with family during that time so it doesn’t effect me. I was just hoping for a quick trip to Revy before Xmas for a few days.
They have a turbo demo. Likely booked, but worth asking.

Heavybrewster

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my new 2022 turbo from PSR Regina. I was told they don't even know of deliveries are arriving or when. I have a 2020.5 Turbo that i am trading in if anyone is interested.

niloc

Reaction score
Must be short on supplies! Because your hand guards should have red on them. The triple black are solid black. Awesome looking sled!!

Arctic 1000

Reaction score
Must be short on supplies! Because your hand guards should have red on them. The triple black are solid black. Awesome looking sled!!
Yea they were out of the hand guards with red, not too concerned as I got the “frunk” and the 2 button gauge!
Thanks man, I’m pumped on the sled. Got a week off after Christmas so hopefully I can get a few runs in!

Heavybrewster

Reaction score
WIth my motor failing on my 2020.5 and the delay at my dealer to receive my snow check, does anyone know of a 2022 Turbo 165 becoming available at any dealership?

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WIth my motor failing on my 2020.5 and the delay at my dealer to receive my snow check, does anyone know of a 2022 Turbo 165 becoming available at any dealership?
I have seen a few turbo freerides around, but I'm waiting on the same as you. Told January.
There's a poll running on dootalk; appears about 60% of the 850 snowchecks are yet to be delivered. Some are even being told feb/march for 900 turbos. :oops:

pommie_git

Reaction score
How much over list are you willing to pay?
I’m tempted to give up mine since I can hardly ride this year but I’m expecting next years snowchecks to be $1500 more and same delivery problems so...I’ll keep it unless someone wants to offer me a silly price.

Top Bottom