Will 3 mountain sleds fit a 19ft trailer

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a picture on here a couple years ago of us fitting 4 into a 19' v nose. A guy decided he was going to stay the extra day with us while his group was leaving. So we made it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You werent the prick that was involved in a loading session a couple years ago at bear lodge in the big horn mtns at 3 AM right outside the duplex cabin were you? They had 4 in a 19' or so. Used stryofoam against the walls and blocks on the floor. Quite the setup to say the least. Would have been more impressive and I might have shook their hands if it was "normal" loading hours. rather he was lucky not to get kicked in the balls!

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You werent the prick that was involved in a loading session a couple years ago at bear lodge in the big horn mtns at 3 AM right outside the duplex cabin were you? They had 4 in a 19' or so. Used stryofoam against the walls and blocks on the floor. Quite the setup to say the least. Would have been more impressive and I might have shook their hands if it was "normal" loading hours. rather he was lucky not to get kicked in the balls!

lol no this was at renshaw when his group was leaving and he decided he wanted to stay the extra day. We didn't use styrofoam or anything else. Just slapped them on top of each other. They see more abuse rolling down a mountain, than rubbing running boards haha. But the were all strapped down before more someone hops on an insure load bandwagon.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol no this was at renshaw when his group was leaving and he decided he wanted to stay the extra day. We didn't use styrofoam or anything else. Just slapped them on top of each other. They see more abuse rolling down a mountain, than rubbing running boards haha. But the were all strapped down before more someone hops on an insure load bandwagon.

Didn't happen without pics........

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the title say, can you get 3 mountain sleds in a 19 foot trailer,? It's a 14 foot box, with 5 ft v-nose.... 8'2" wide inside

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Three 162" sleds fit in my 19' MTI trailer with no issues - I drive them in the front door, all facing the rear. Two in the rear, One in front. Still have room for the roll cabinet in the nose opposite the door, duffle bags, and jerry cans.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks for all the replies..... Bought a 2013 stealth apache 19ft all aluminum enclosed trailer .... Will find out soon, how many we can wedge in there ;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies..... Bought a 2013 stealth apache 19ft all aluminum enclosed trailer .... Will find out soon, how many we can wedge in there ;)

build it into a stacker, could get 6 then! (don't worry about axle weights ;) )

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually the axle weight would be good.... 7000 lbs gvwr and trailer is very light(all aluminum) :)

Pulling it with a half ton and sled deck on it also!!!!! Good to go.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he's planning on pulling it with the Chrysler 200 car.
Deck won't fit in car unless there are a few Mods and a divorce.

Having a wife is over rated anyways!

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowmobile-on-car-roof.jpg

Top Bottom