Widescape WS250

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen these before? These look pretty neat and look like some fun. Price is a bit up there @ $8500, I would think $5-6K would sell alot, but $8500 I'm not so sure. Hopefully it isn't like the Snow Hawk where you could not find parts to repair or fix anything.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yessir they were at the sled show this year with a booth. Martin's sells them in Edmonton

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Never saw that before. It's making me think about hiding away in the shop for a few nights and cobbling something together to fart around the yard with. I have a few Beefy MTB forks kicking around, spare 121" tracks, rail sets and a 13hp Honda sitting....:unsure:

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought about it for my teenagers.. spoke to Martin’s about 2 weeks before sled show and they want $200 deposit with estimated landing date of end of March 2023. I then learned the motors are made in India so I thought for $8500 each no thanks let others run the bugs out. I’m just very leery of the cylinder manufacturing process & valve train as I predict early hp loss due to heat…. But could be wrong. They feel like they would be riot!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i would give it a few years to see how it works out maybe get a more refined one like 400cc 2 stoke

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scooters style seams lane to me.

Make a self propelled snowboad/snow surf machine and maybe.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be fun in tight trees . If they made a turbo then we be cooking with booooooost allways a good time

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen these online quite awhile ago, this idea has potential, but I feel the market is small, especially for that kind of money.

Had a look at the sled show, didn’t even talk to the guys after looking the units over. The wiring harness was scabbed together with electrical tape like someone repaired it that didn’t know what they were doing.

I wish those boys luck… tough market…

And Canada is on the verge of a recession

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think these would be fun to ride at low elevation in the super tight trees.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen these online quite awhile ago, this idea has potential, but I feel the market is small, especially for that kind of money.

Had a look at the sled show, didn’t even talk to the guys after looking the units over. The wiring harness was scabbed together with electrical tape like someone repaired it that didn’t know what they were doing.

I wish those boys luck… tough market…

And Canada is on the verge of a recession

The units at the sled show were 100% prototype and not complete. If you talked to the guys they would have explained all of that and that the production wiring harness will be quite nice. This company makes divinci downhill bikes. Quality will not be something they put on the backburner. Lots of difference in the production models, Powdercoated frames etc.

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More I see them more I think they would be fun. I would like one for ice fishing and hunting. Be nice and light and quiet. Would pull a ice fishing sleigh good.

Top Bottom