Why 2 snowmobile Federations in BC??

Golly

Reaction score
I have been reading Erin's good responses until lately. Maybe he is away from a computer for a while or else he had stuck his head in the san

Well responses, head in the sand is right

Golly

Reaction score
time bcsf got busy again more clubs gone from their membership

shockman

Reaction score
Speaking of stirring the pot, back when the mud was flying at a certain AGM was there not some hanky panky financial bussiness going on between the Revy club and BCSF that seemed to discourage a proper financial audit???
just asking :}

Last edited:

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats two people whom have misread my post ????

it even quoted OCC, MY POST WAS NOT MEANT TO YOU MUFFIN as stated in my applogy post

I wasn't stirring. Just asking questions on a public forum. Sure seem to be alot of deffensive peeps where this topics concerned. I have seen similar situations develop when money is involved. LIKE I SAID BEFORE I THINK THE SPORT WOULD BE BETTER REPRESENTED BY ONE ORGANIZATION IN BC. GET IT GOT IT GOOD. For all you that didn't KMA:d:beer:

helgy

Reaction score
Website
www.bordertownsnowbombers.com
You may be right. Do your homework, ask lots of questions, pick an organization to get behind and help out. Accountability and transparency are so important, there is a lot of money involved. These days, most people pay and forget, but we should all pay attention to see where all that money goes and when push comes to shove, what services are available at the club level.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

We are a BCSF club here in Chetwynd. I cannot comment on the ABC organization, cause I, nor our Club has had any dealings with ABC.

I can however let all of you know that Les Austen of the BCSF has helped our club get set up and continues to provide support when ever we need it.

I personnaly do not want to know anything that happend in the past between the BCSF and ABC organizations. Our Club will gladly work with any Snowmobilier to better our sport no matter what province or organization they are from.

Cheers

Thats the right attitude:d:beer:

Top Bottom