Best source for valuing snowmobile? (2011 Bearcat)

Rackmastr

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just curious what resources are out there for valuing a used snowmobile? Finding comparable models seems tough online as most comparables are out in Ontario or Quebec, and I'm located near the BC/AB border.

Just wondering what resources people use for finding a value to list a sled at?

Edit to add, in case anyone wants to chime in:
2011 Arctic Cat Bearcat 570
11,500km
Longer track model
Single seat. I made a custom storage box/rear seat that allows for '2/3-up' seating
New battery, reverse, starts/runs with zero issues
Had great compression when friend bought it 2 years ago

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just curious what resources are out there for valuing a used snowmobile? Finding comparable models seems tough online as most comparables are out in Ontario or Quebec, and I'm located near the BC/AB border.

Just wondering what resources people use for finding a value to list a sled at?

Edit to add, in case anyone wants to chime in:
2011 Arctic Cat Bearcat 570
11,500km
Longer track model
Single seat. I made a custom storage box/rear seat that allows for '2/3-up' seating
New battery, reverse, starts/runs with zero issues
Had great compression when friend bought it 2 years ago
Umm that's gonna be a tough sell.
Part out.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call a dealer. They can give you wholesale or retail Blue Book value to give you an idea?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are popular sleds for ice fishing.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11,500 km….???? On a Bearcat 570….?

Are you a trapper thats on the trail everyday, or did this unit come from a place that has 10 months of winter?

Rackmastr

Reaction score
Definitely not going to part it out lol. I could sell it without blinking for over $3k with the type of demand thats out there. I just dont know how to exactly price it other than testing the market. I've had multiple people interested in it for over 3k but just dont know if its worth 4k. Lots of them listed in ON/QC for pretty solid money. Higher km's for sure, but its not a POS.

Will reach out to a dealer, good idea that I hadnt considered. Appreciate the insight guys!

Rackmastr

Reaction score
List it at $5k and see what happens. Worst case it doesn't sell and you lower the asking price.

Yep, think thats the best idea. Not in a huge rush and seems like Covid has sure changed some pricing on things in the past couple years. Thanks.

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even with that many miles it will probably get top dollar.
Utility sleds are extremely hard to come by this year. Tundras and expeditions used are going for over new price right now!

Rackmastr

Reaction score
Even with that many miles it will probably get top dollar.
Utility sleds are extremely hard to come by this year. Tundras and expeditions used are going for over new price right now!

Thats what I've noticed. Tundras from the 90's are selling for pretty ridiculous prices right now, and some older bearcats from the early 2000's seem to be holding their value pretty high.

Appreciate all the comments guys!

Top Bottom