Who wants to ride on Nov 25th, 26th, 27th.

ratpak

Reaction score
Me and a buddy are looking for some people to ride with at the end of the month in McBride, Valemount, or Blue River.
It'd be nice to have about 6 - 8 guys in total. Any riding ability is welcome as we all get stuck at some point....

Let me know if you're interested.

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the old treedragon is back together by then I'm in. I believe my riding partners are going the weekend before that, so i will be flying solo.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will be a group of us going up there early on the 26th riding til the 29th(half day). We haven't decide where just yet, waiting on snow fall reports closer to the date. There will be 2-4 guys but the more the merrier.

jusDOOit

Reaction score
I've never been up there.... could be fun! I could tow a trailer from Calgary if there are two more from Calgary interested...

I may be interested! wont know till early that week whether i can make it or not tho.. i will PM you when i find out!

Thanks

ratpak

Reaction score
There will be a group of us going up there early on the 26th riding til the 29th(half day). We haven't decide where just yet, waiting on snow fall reports closer to the date. There will be 2-4 guys but the more the merrier.

If you had your choice and they all had good snow, what are your first two choices?

ratpak

Reaction score
Everyone interested in going, what are your two preferred riding areas if the snow permits?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you had your choice and they all had good snow, what are your first two choices?

My first choice if snow wasn't an issue would be Mcbride know the area well, and can go places most people don't know about or don't try and get too. Second Valemont know it second best, I have rode Blue but still am not really familiar with all the good spots...so If there is someone going that know that area really well I would be up for there too.

TARRANT

Reaction score
I would love to go. Even have that weekend off but the wife has some kind of boob job install thing that day. I dunno sledding sounds like a more important plan then that.

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I woul be on this like a fly on poop but I leave for mexico on the 25 th so maybe next time????!!!!!

ratpak

Reaction score
I would love to go. Even have that weekend off but the wife has some kind of boob job install thing that day. I dunno sledding sounds like a more important plan then that.

Is there no one else that can drive her there and back...? I mean, it's not like it's major surgery or something. It's more like a root canal; they just take a different route...

Top Bottom