Whitney houston is found dead

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw this on the news what do you think about it this drugs?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
She was a good looking lady with a great voice!!!
But she was a junkie(jmo), so I would say yes to the drugs.
They do call it "DOPE" for a reason!

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One less wailing Biotch they we have to listen too. Couldnt stand her, Mariah Scary and a bunch of others.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Yea that scragally ol crack whore was definatley messed up. She should have died years ago already. I dont know why its big news or why people feel sorry for her. Shes the one who did it to herself, now shes taking the dirt nap and if i were working with the gov on the enviromental side i would recommend that she be buried in a toxic waste type container, cause if not, I am sure when she starts rotting that the chemicals in her system will pollute the ground.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea that scragally ol crack whore was definatley messed up. She should have died years ago already. I dont know why its big news or why people feel sorry for her. Shes the one who did it to herself, now shes taking the dirt nap and if i were working with the gov on the enviromental side i would recommend that she be buried in a toxic waste type container, cause if not, I am sure when she starts rotting that the chemicals in her system will pollute the ground.

Wow. What a bash.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like she ruined your life.
Your a fuggin douchebag.

NO NO.. a douche nozzle!

Last edited:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More crap from Capt chitty gonch

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I honestly thought she was gone years ago.

No sense bashing her though, not like she had any effect on my life.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was at universal studios today, and was talking to one of the "cops" that chased the blues brothers away, and he was saying that all the people that were part of the act were good friend's of hers.
Sad to hear.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really,
she never had any affect on me.

You are still a nozzle BTW.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Not really,
she never had any affect on me.

You are still a nozzle BTW.

Oh I dont doubt that(that she had no affect on you) but apparentley I do have an affect on you..............................you arnt gonna try blowing me a kiss now are you?(wink, wink) Im flattered but I just dont swing that way

Last edited:

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
Well Said i totally agree

Top Bottom