jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a4029d711836b275c0d45c209cfc28ed.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
with generations coming up that are pushed through school with passing grades whether they are passing or not. and equity hiring you can't expect the quality of anything to be what it was. these company's are hiring less qualified people to fill their ethnic quotas and unfortunately at the end of the day society will pay the price

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with generations coming up that are pushed through school with passing grades whether they are passing or not. and equity hiring you can't expect the quality of anything to be what it was. these company's are hiring less qualified people to fill their ethnic quotas and unfortunately at the end of the day society will pay the price
Hardly good enough generation. They don’t care. My bro is a foreman of a welding shop. Like a man’s place of work. Last snow in Edmonton 19 outa 45 employees called in not working due to roads. Lol

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Hardly good enough generation. They don’t care. My bro is a foreman of a welding shop. Like a man’s place of work. Last snow in Edmonton 19 outa 45 employees called in not working due to roads. Lol
its everywhere. on my site the last snow probably 1/2 the trades showed up and of them maybe 1/2 their guys. the -40 snap we were down over 2/3 of the site workers

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Some companies due that purposely, on a lump sum job we'll often pull people out of the field in -40, especially if we have schedule to do it. Not worth paying them to get 1/4 of the normal amount of work done, or worse, have them break stuff in the cold.
we had mainly interior work at the time. I wouldn't question the cladding or roofers not showing up.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They built the 747 for 55 years with few problem's. Maybe they should start building those again...

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of this is simply hype and gross over exaggeration. The Boeing 787 is among some of the safest aircraft ever built, it's been flying almost 15 years with currently more than 1,100 in service. The 787 has never caused a fatality, and has never experienced a total hull loss. There is a very small group of aircraft models that can claim that, especially given the massive quantity of flight hours these planes have accumulated.

I've flown on a couple, and would again.

1713711697575.png

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't after hearing what buddy has to say about them.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
In the video above the engineer said its not a matter of the plane having issues now is in the future with more use there is a strong chance the fuselage will fail. Areas that were not true in size for forced together with more than twice the recommended force and shims were not installed, this on more than 30 planes that he seen, he requested that they fix the issues right from the start and he got moved to a different department. He noticed the same issues there and commented, and was brought in to an office and threatened by upper management, and given an ultimate is he in or out...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"As of December 2023, 64 Boeing 747s (4.1%) have been lost in accidents and incidents, in which a total of 3,746 people have died."

Probably cause some African/Asian company doesn't maintain them and crashes them. I don't care about your google stats.

You do what ever you figure, but there is some serious junk coming out of woke Boeing right now by the sounds of things too me.

Top Bottom