Which Pro should I buy?

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply polarisdragon800. I thought the chassis's were identical. I think I'd be better off finding a Pro rmk and upgrading the shocks rather than switching the A-arms and putting a powder track on the Assault. I'm sure after 1 season I'd be choked if I didn't just buy the 163 from the start. Still open to anything thats a decent deal with low miles but right now leaning towards a pro rmk 163 again.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply polarisdragon800. I thought the chassis's were identical. I think I'd be better off finding a Pro rmk and upgrading the shocks rather than switching the A-arms and putting a powder track on the Assault. I'm sure after 1 season I'd be choked if I didn't just buy the 163 from the start. Still open to anything thats a decent deal with low miles but right now leaning towards a pro rmk 163 again.

No problem, the 163 pro will not disappoint.

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My search has come to an awesome end. I bought a 2012 Polaris Pro RMK Retro 163 yesterday. It only has 220 miles and a few go fast goodies. Super clean and now I am just playing the waiting game with that stubborn b**ch, Mother Nature. Snow in Sept is definately asking too much but riding by the beginning of Nov would be shaweet.

2012 Pro Retro #2.jpg 2012 Pro Retro #3.jpg 2012 Pro Retro.jpg

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good one! Hope you got a good deal. 200 miles wow, not even broke in yet.

Top Bottom