Where to stay in Valemount

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't been to Valemount before, looking at going in January with the wife and two new Nytro XTX's to try them out. Where is a good place to stay while there.... Looking for something nice and cozy....:)

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just there 2 days ago. We always stay at the Canoe Mountain lodge. Except it is called the Super 8 now

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just there 2 days ago. We always stay at the Canoe Mountain lodge. Except it is called the Super 8 now

i was just here last weekend... nice and clean and well priced. has a nice front fire place in the lobby.... nothing wrong with this hotel in my opinion.

ryan

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed at the Twin Peaks cabins a couple of years ago.Great place you can park your truck right behind the cabin.They have a full kitchen and a out door hot tube.It was about 125 a night.

AC4life

Reaction score
Dream Catcher Cabins are nice as well. Stayed there a couple different times, also stayin in @ the Twin Peaks and it is very nice. Personally like stayin in a cabin over a hotel. That way you can cook your own meals, dry your gear out good and have a little more room to party :)

Top Bottom