JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That there is funny........:d:d:d

..:alarm::rollinglaugh:..Now that there is Funny !:biglaugh::COLOR]

....:) Good one Bogger !...Bad one Johni !...:biglaugh:..Johni B Good ! :d

QUOTE]sledderdoc Two things

I predict Feb 12, 3:46pm

I also want to admit to an alter that I am ashamed to have and abused so many of you for so long. You may delete him at will. My alters name is Johni_T

Please accept my appologiesQUOTE]

everyone is so mean here,, bahahahahahaa,,, please take back my previous suicide note I WANT TO LIVE.....

I LOVE THIS PLACE:p

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only one more to go:

Threads: 24,468,
Members: 17,999
Welcome to our newest

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Threads: 24,468,
Members: 17,999
Welcome to our newest member......

Still one more to go.........

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QUOTE]sledderdoc Two things

I predict Feb 12, 3:46pm

I also want to admit to an alter that I am ashamed to have and abused so many of you for so long. You may delete him at will. My alters name is Johni_T

Please accept my appologiesQUOTE]

everyone is so mean here,, bahahahahahaa,,, please take back my previous suicide note I WANT TO LIVE.....

I LOVE THIS PLACE:p

so is it an alter? oh i'm so confused!:confused:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i too have an alter , my alters name is "joey" i am most appologetic!!!!!!!:( and ashamed also!:( i love this site so much!!!! i will try my best not to be "myself" (joey) , go ahead and delete him if you want , i really am sorry hope for you all to forgive me , i am serious! sorry ron and all the other mods. so yamaha sx700 and joey are the same person! which means arctyam is joey's brother and yamaha's. sorry.:(

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i too have an alter , my alters name is "joey" i am most appologetic!!!!!!!:( and ashamed also!:( i love this site so much!!!! i will try my best not to be "myself" (joey) , go ahead and delete him if you want , i really am sorry hope for you all to forgive me , i am serious! sorry ron and all the other mods. so yamaha sx700 and joey are the same person! which means arctyam is joey's brother and yamaha's. sorry.:(

OMG:eek:

he is coming out,,,, I wounder how many others??? we need a alter count??? everyone come forth!!!!

Top Bottom