What sled mods are you doing?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Pipe = Boondocker Box.;) Pipe + Boondocker Box = Digitron ;):d:beer:

DAM SHREDDER... GONNA NEED MORE THAN THAT TO KEEP UP WITH THE BIG DOOS, BUDDY..... MAYBE TURBO?? C'MON, YOU CAN DOO IT!!!! OH, WELL, I'LL STILL RIDE WITH YA, LITTLE(AND I DOO MEAN) BUDDY! LOL :beer::d:beer: ,,,,,, I'LL EVEN LET YOU USE MY TRAILER AS A CHANGING ROOM AGAIN.... JUST BRING MY BUDDY GORDIE.
P.S. HOW IS HIS FINGER THAT HE FROZE??

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zrrr... thats quite the list :) When do you find the time :rolleyes: Whats the issue with the stock DD bearings? Have'nt heard of any issues with the oem parts.

Time....ah yes......Fall seems to slow a bit (usually) and the "honey do list" is mostly complete. Although work wise this year is going great....and I have nothing to do with the patch! Fall is when I lay down the law (yeah right) and the garage becomes my "art studio". I have actually started a little already. Short honey do list this year...YAY!!!

No probs with the stock bearings. Actually turns out that the bearings from Black Diamond are pretty good and at a really decent price. There are just two that I am not happy about and currently sourcing a better bearing. They are the ones that will make the whining noise. Will be running a different oil as well that has better lubricating qualities and reduces the noise.

Going to be a great riding and racing season this year.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
700 RMK will go up for sale this fall...800 RMK mod stays.

CJbunny is gonna be out climbing dad this winter.:d I'm not doing a pipe on the M8 Ric. The Pipe=BDB=Digitron is all on your list; get out the wallet buddy :p........ and the excuses list for the wife.;):d Other than what Don has already done to his demo all I'm looking at is a couple of minor tweaks, and removing anything else I can pull off the sled to keep shaving off lbs. I got Cat Scratch Fever.....blah,blah,blah,blah,blah....Cat Scratch Fever.....blah,blah,blah,blah....:beer::beer::beer: I think I'll be going thru Sherwood Park when I go to Wainwright; got beer????:)

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Cjbunny Is Gonna Be Out Climbing Dad This Winter.:d I'm Not Doing A Pipe On The M8 Ric. The Pipe=bdb=digitron Is All On Your List; Get Out The Wallet Buddy :p........ And The Excuses List For The Wife.;):d Other Than What Don Has Already Done To His Demo All I'm Looking At Is A Couple Of Minor Tweaks, And Removing Anything Else I Can Pull Off The Sled To Keep Shaving Off Lbs. I Got Cat Scratch Fever.....blah,blah,blah,blah,blah....cat Scratch Fever.....blah,blah,blah,blah....:beer::beer::beer: I Think I'll Be Going Thru Sherwood Park When I Go To Wainwright; Got Beer????:)

Got Beer Shredder.... When Ya Pickin' Up The Kitten??

Hylode

Reaction score
well I'm getting my beast ported and polished , and lets not forget headwork ! and also new Y pipe and pipe thnx to Terra Alps :thumbsup2:, I have allready dropped a 163" Series 5.1 into it , Thnx to Polaris for that ! And as the summer slips past god know's what else :d

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need to get crakalackin on the smashy smashy that davey did to my summit.
he bought the part, and has offered to help fix, just need to collect.
and then.......well apparently the inner bearing seal on the clutch side not so hot, so not sure what to do about that???

well i am sure, but about to buy new truck again, just bought new sled, new stuff for boat, etc etc, and no ringy, so new sled not cool, nor dumping piles of money into this one!!!

anyone know of a good sled mechanic?

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey summitric, you are almost at 4000 posts, i'll help you get over that mark,
how many beers did you drink last night?
what is your favorite sled ?

what is better about boating, boobs or going fast?
or boobs going fast?

you'll have to reply to each question individually

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey summitric, you are almost at 4000 posts, i'll help you get over that mark,
how many beers did you drink last night?
what is your favorite sled ?

what is better about boating, boobs or going fast?
or boobs going fast?

you'll have to reply to each question individually

THANKS JEREMY... STILL GOT A WAYS TO GO....AND YES TO ALL YOUR ABOVE QUESTIONS... LOL :beer:;):beer:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I'm getting my beast ported and polished , and lets not forget headwork ! and also new Y pipe and pipe thnx to Terra Alps :thumbsup2:, I have allready dropped a 163" Series 5.1 into it , Thnx to Polaris for that ! And as the summer slips past god know's what else :d

Please let us all know how that works out for you:)

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well havn't been on for a while but just rolled the sled out to the middle of the garage for a teardown, bumpin the old 670X up to a whoppin 683X a whole 1mil overbore. If I can find a 151" track I may slide suspension back and swap out the 144" also. That's about it this summer. What got me goin was the fresh snow on the mountains on Friday morn in Calgary. Days getting shorter, 4 mths and counting.

Top Bottom