What is your favorite sledding accommodation

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It kind of depends on the trip we are taking. If it's just the the guys then were often ok with "Bare Bones". All we need are beds and a local watering hole.
If it includes the ladies we need a 4 star accomidation.

I'm just as happy spending my money on sled fuel as compared to a 4 star hotel....just my 2 cents...

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
peaks in revy is nice enough. last year we stayed at the premiere mountain lodge in valemount. 5 beds, $120/night!! kind of like camping.

chucker

Reaction score
In McBride- Mountain Haven gets my vote. Why-simple, Owned and run by sledders for sledders. All the details that sledders would like have been addressed. The cooking is great to. Keep up the good work, Barry and Judy.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stewart mountain lodge, close to the mountains, and a 140ft of snow in the mountains last time i heard!

Last edited by a moderator:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well i never sled outa my town cause we got such great sledding here...but if i were to come to blue river from another place id recomend Glacier Mountain lodge great staff .. sled right from door step.. dont even got to go through town any more due to our awsome snow bridge accross the river... and awsome hot tub to relax in after a days of sledding..i bet every sledder that comes to blue river aggrees with me. :):)

Top Bottom