What do you get for the woman who has everything?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So lets start an "ideas thread" for those, like myself who struggle year after year to buy gifts for the wife....

She has every kitchen gadget known to man....last year was the Instapot, previously the Vitamix.

I generally top up a gift account at the Lulu store as she's hooked on that stuff. Link for others who might want to do this: https://shop.lululemon.com/shop/luluGiftCards.jsp

She's got several set of ATV riding gear...some not even worn yet, so no more of that.

She likes "techie" stuff, but no Alexa, or Amazon, or Google listening boxes will ever come into my house. I always stick an iTunes card under the tree for her so she can get more music...

Let the ideas start!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife loves music like me so for her b-day I got her a subscription to Apple Music allowing her to listen to pretty much any kind of music she wants for $14.99 / month. You can also download music without utilizing your memory and listen without being near wifi or 3G. Little did she know you can have up to six users on that account. :cool:

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there any weekend farmers market type events going on? There is usually a lot of really cool handmade things there and there’s a thread in here about just that, might make it more personable if you went to one of these and picked something up that truly would be one of a kind......just like her.....you can use that I’m cool with it! ;)

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well obviously she is not enamored with previous gifts. maybe she needs a polaris ,:D

I was actually going to do this exact thing. Was looking at a ‘13 600cc 155” pro. But then the wife broke her back and will be lucky if she’s home from the hospital by Xmas so now I’m stuck on what to get her. Might end up just buying some shiny diamond thing. Although she has hinted about wanting a pair of Manitoba Mukluks.

Last edited:

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Custom mop and broom set with detailed directions on how and how often to use them. Should get her attention.

Top Bottom