WEST and EAST CFL Semi Final.

G

Guest1

Leo's v Gophers in the WEST and Big Blue vs ESKIECHOMO's in the EAST. Who will be victorious for a chance to be punished by the Stamplickers and Al's?

I am going Leo's in the WEST and Big Blue in the EAST.

:d :beer:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Leo's v Gophers in the WEST and Big Blue vs ESKIECHOMO's in the EAST. Who will be victorious for a chance to be punished by the Stamplickers and Al's?

I am going Leo's in the WEST and Big Blue in the EAST.

:d :beer:

Feeling the same.... Would like the Esks to win, Butts they play like the oil cans ! :eek:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Eskies are going to pull this one out! Leos in the west!
catmando!

G

Guest1

EskieCHOMOS are going to pull this one out!

FUGGIN WINTERPEG....:rant: ESKIECHOMOS won't get past the AL's next week in the EAST final and that will be even better then if they had lost today...:p :d

OVER!!!

ps...Gophers....hahahahahahahahaha

MtnCrazy

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who comes out of the east, the Lion's are gonna squash em!!! Right after they kick Calgarys behind...any bets Fabulous???

G

Guest1

Doesn't matter who comes out of the east, the Lion's are gonna squash em!!! Right after they kick Calgarys behindany bets Fabulous???

STAMPLICKERS FIRST in the WEST....FIRST OVERALL and going to the GREY CUP....YEAH BABY!!!!

:d

OVER!!!

ps...I am FAB and I approve this post :beer:

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like...Ready for it...I'll have to chear for the ....Can't believe I'm saying this ...Cheer for the Stamps in the Grey Cup....:shots::Ccry:

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fabster...looks like you were right...We have the team..Don't have the coaching...:bowdown:

MtnCrazy

Reaction score
I'm crushed :rant: I thought we had em??? I just can't cheer for Montreal though!!! Go Stamps I guess...can't believe I just typed that???:eek:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Not all of us Ron,My two favorite teams are the Eskimos and anyone who plays the stamplickers!
catmando!

I'M WITH YOU KITTYDUDE....... I'M AN ABC FAN TOO(ABC= Anybody But Calgary).......... FOOTBALL IS OVER, NOW ON TO HOCKEY..... OILERS GOT A SINGLE POINT TONITE = HAD THE GAME TIL THE VERY END!!!!!! ARGH

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
If it is an Alberta team.... Football or Hockey. I am a fan !:):beer: Congrats to Calgary... Now go GETR'DONE !:d

Top Bottom