CFL Western Finals

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The BC Lions have finally hit full stride so they should give Calgary a pretty good run for their money on Sunday. I am going to go out on a limb and say the lion will come from behind and win it with a Paul McCallum field goal with no time left on the clock.:d

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump is the president
Cubs win the world series
Bob Dillon get the Noble Prize

Your riding a long shot ................ just sayin :)

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
The BC Lions have finally hit full stride so they should give Calgary a pretty good run for their money on Sunday. I am going to go out on a limb and say the lion will come from behind and win it with a Paul McCallum field goal with no time left on the clock.:d

Kinda dreaming are you?

That is like saying theres 10 feet of snow with 3 feet of fresh overnight.
Myswell add a blue bird day to boot.
LOL!

Should be a good game. We will see how it pans out.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would be nice to see an all western team grey cup in toronto just to piss them off f,7cking truedooo wouldn't even show up or watch the game

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Ray, you must be bored and need some snow to go riding. This is just a hyped up post to get you over the next couple days and a couple days closer to the "snow days"...............

I do like the inserting of the Paul McCallum heroics into your scenario..........Here's to the game :beer: :beer:

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there CFL still on? I thought it ended a few weeks ago? :)

I predict Glen Johnson will have an effect on the game in the late stages with a assanine PI call that they either manufacture if it doesnt exist or overturn if it does

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not quite a run for the money. Always next year

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya calgary dominated both sides of the ball. Bookie were only giving a 7 point spread I actually thought that was kind of low. Jennings is only 24 so has a great future ahead for himself. Hopefully Ottawa will give them a better game

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Toronto is lucky this didn't turn out to be an all West final. Ticket sales are already poor...would be worse if it was an all west final.

Hopefully Hank gives the Stamps a run to make it entertaining.

Rod Black better not be calling this one either!

Top Bottom