Well?

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was pretty good. The new cats look and feel good. Yamaha booth had a total of 4 people as where the others were packed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK should I go get the lawn chairs and start the popcorn or do we have another false alarm on the go? :confused::beer:

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the public is starting to figure out what ive been saying for years.

Yamaha hasn't brought anything out that anyone wants other than them being 4-stoke. They have the lowest horsepower, and cost the most to buy, then cost even more for a turbo to make them better than a factory 2-stroke. Lose-lose situation.

I have pictures on my iPhone, but they aren't anything better than you could see on manufacturers website.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yamaha hasn't brought anything out that anyone wants other than them being 4-stoke. They have the lowest horsepower, and cost the most to buy, then cost even more for a turbo to make them better than a factory 2-stroke. Lose-lose situation.

I have pictures on my iPhone, but they aren't anything better than you could see on manufacturers website.

A turbo Yammie is like a Ford Pinto with a 429SCJ. Tons of power but harder than hell to drive.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK should I go get the lawn chairs and start the popcorn or do we have another false alarm on the go? :confused::beer:

Oh boy! here we go!

And what's your say Snopro..?

Now remember folks this is coming from the guy riding a doo and driving a Ford! (nice Shelby btw, even if it is a Ford);)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy! here we go!

Now remember folks this is coming from the guy riding a doo and driving a Ford! (nice Shelby btw, even if it is a Ford);)

Oh this is a closed event usually. Very entertaining to say the least. lol. Thanks for the kudo's on the car.:beer:

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy! here we go!

Am I missing something here? Nothings happened?

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure something has happened. The Freak showed up, typed like 3 lines that some might find offensive. No we all just sit back and laugh while he gets half of snowandmud twisted into a pretzel. :d

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here we go!!! You can buy a new 2 stroker every year. Or every second year and just Neville your engine every season or spend some cash kick some ass and just enjoy being at the top of the pile! Day after day after day! Pump out 300 ponies and don't even lift the hood check the belt or nothin!
Turn the key and ride! That's worth alot in my books.
I've had more days when i pulled brokedown 2 strokes off the mountain in 1 year then most guys got to ride!

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure something has happened. The Freak showed up, typed like 3 lines that some might find offensive. No we all just sit back and laugh while he gets half of snowandmud twisted into a pretzel. :d

And with qoutes like this one in another thread how do you expect people not to respond to what they like...?cheers:beer:

"""""""""I agree with you that pricing is getting up there however technology doesn't come cheap. Comparing the sleds, Doo is into it's 5th year on the XP platform. The other guys (800's) are just now catching us with first year platforms. What's gonna happen in '13 when "BAZINGA" we lay down another smackdown like we did back in 08'? It's much easier to play with a lead than catchup IMO.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone seems to forget that mountain sledders make up only 1/3 of all sleds sold. Yami has the 4-stroke market cornered, thus cornering the trail people. Obviously they are making money or something would be done.

just saying....

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone seems to forget that mountain sledders make up only 1/3 of all sleds sold. Yami has the 4-stroke market cornered, thus cornering the trail people. Obviously they are making money or something would be done.

just saying....

Very good point, there good at accommodating the trail seekers! Everyone I know that trail rides, loves Yamaha for trail sleds! My MTN Sled doesn't like trail riding....

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just saying....

Intelligent response.....

Top Bottom