Well?

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My yammy doesn't like the trails either. Hopefully in 2013 Yamaha will come to the table with a new mountain sled.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tere were 5 people in the Poo display:eek::eek::eek:

There was quite a few in that booth when I was there. Majority in the cat display just because of the new sled obviously, and everyone else at the doo display because, well, it's skidoo.

Anyone notice how insanely thick the lugs were on that Polaris assault? Wouldn't ever fold them over.

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok the poo boys have nice sleds, but the 800 is still not strong enough to get one. The skidont's well are just being the same big headed as normal with nothing to say HOT DAM! over about. Yammys are still the nice over weight sleds that never die! Now cat has come out with about frigging time new sleds. The problem is that it the first year of the new body and things still aren't 100% Listen here boys it would be a very boring world if every thing we rode and drove was the same:friends: but a 600pound M11 T with 180hp dose make make one think!:innocent:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is common knowledge.

Really......
once again you mislead people with your retarded statements and you have no experience with four stroke or turbo four stoke snowmobiles for that matter. So that being said, your talking out your ass once again..... go figure.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really......
once again you mislead people with your retarded statements and you have no experience with four stroke or turbo four stoke snowmobiles for that matter. So that being said, your talking out your ass once again..... go figure.

well since I keep trying to write something and it keeps getting deleated.......I will just say.....SO TRUE TABSTER!!!!

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Well instead of name bashing I would like to put in my 2 cents about the new Cats. I have owned Cats new since 2007 and now have an 09 M1 and absolutely love it. The new 800 feels really comfortable with the handlebar angle and position and overall even though it is not the sled for me I was impresed. I was quite dissapointed in many things on the 1100 though, I am concerned with the bar steering post angles as it was exactly like the XP angles, I hope it doesnt steer like one cuz the Xp,s are very uncomfortable for me. The room in the tunnel doesnt look like it is gonna cater a 3" track and that is not good as it is one of my favorite mods. The same crappy rear shock is still there and that is an easy fix and I noticed they reinforced the rear 2 wheel kit which is good cuz they were weak. The engine compartement is packed and looks like she is gonna be hot and access is tight but hopefully we wont need to get in there. Storage is gone and the only way to get some is to put something on the tunnel. We lifted the front end which is definately heavier than my M1 but way lighter than the Yamaha. I like the looks of the sled and I like a lot of what they did but I am not going to snowcheck one as I will have to get some seat time on one first. I am not bashing the sled but it did not overly impress me yet but maybe on the hill it will be a different story. So lets have some constructive critiscism people and quit name bashing, it is a waste of time! Sorry for the long winded post.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really......

Have you ever seen a Yammy do the wiggy jiggy all the way up the hill?

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well instead of name bashing I would like to put in my 2 cents about the new Cats. I have owned Cats new since 2007 and now have an 09 M1 and absolutely love it. The new 800 feels really comfortable with the handlebar angle and position and overall even though it is not the sled for me I was impresed. I was quite dissapointed in many things on the 1100 though, I am concerned with the bar steering post angles as it was exactly like the XP angles, I hope it doesnt steer like one cuz the Xp,s are very uncomfortable for me. The room in the tunnel doesnt look like it is gonna cater a 3" track and that is not good as it is one of my favorite mods. The same crappy rear shock is still there and that is an easy fix and I noticed they reinforced the rear 2 wheel kit which is good cuz they were weak. The engine compartement is packed and looks like she is gonna be hot and access is tight but hopefully we wont need to get in there. Storage is gone and the only way to get some is to put something on the tunnel. We lifted the front end which is definately heavier than my M1 but way lighter than the Yamaha. I like the looks of the sled and I like a lot of what they did but I am not going to snowcheck one as I will have to get some seat time on one first. I am not bashing the sled but it did not overly impress me yet but maybe on the hill it will be a different story. So lets have some constructive critiscism people and quit name bashing, it is a waste of time! Sorry for the long winded post.

Love my 2008 M8 and 2008 M1000, gonna let all the new owners buy the new cats first, then go by the reviews. It would be great if the Local dealers would do a demo ride......

Top Bottom