Wednesday Night Rides

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i guess the cats out of the bag! I have taken the position of sales manager at Ecko Marine. Will be a welcome change from the RV industry!!! Need a couple weeks to learn their ways but will a great new challenge. If your in the market or even just in the area, stop in and say hi.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i guess the cats out of the bag! I have taken the position of sales manager at Ecko Marine. Will be a welcome change from the RV industry!!! Need a couple weeks to learn their ways but will a great new challenge. If your in the market or even just in the area, stop in and say hi.
So when doo you pick up your demo? lol

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now that our good friend Posnick is the sales manager at Ecko, does that mean free Doo stuff at the WNR meetings. For free stuff, Doo or otherwise, I will show up.

Hey, starting to sound like the man himself...."Free! Cheap! I'll take it!"

I need to see what TKO is up to. His sled is going to have that funny smell this winter.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now that our good friend Posnick is the sales manager at Ecko, does that mean free Doo stuff at the WNR meetings. For free stuff, Doo or otherwise, I will show up.

Hey, starting to sound like the man himself...."Free! Cheap! I'll take it!"

I need to see what TKO is up to. His sled is going to have that funny smell this winter.

Thats what it takes to get you out!!!

Looks like we have a couple more projects to work on... need to put a new starter into my truck and there is an Invader Project for Papa Smurff (his back up for his Doo).

TKO has a very smelly garage...

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will not idle or keep running, backfires ... Chrisco is going to have a look at it... thanks for the interest Mr. Timbo...
sounds like electrical your sled gonna be around there,would like to have a look down the cyl.Having issues with mine,want to check out yours.I think I'll be picking up a new Pro on Sat.:D

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
his sled will not be there but come on out for entertainment purposes. may even be some pickled eggs. if everyone is lucky i will bring you all some doo stickers!

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
his sled will not be there but come on out for entertainment purposes. may even be some pickled eggs. if everyone is lucky i will bring you all some doo stickers!
WOW your too kind, same time I assume.:beer::beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
might actually be able to ride by next wednesday.....looking forward to a few wed. night outings with you guys this year

Top Bottom