Wednesday Night Rides

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your right.dosnt look that bad.....makes me laugh when i watch it and tko is shoving his hand in my boot and pushing on it and he is snickering:beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your right.dosnt look that bad.....makes me laugh when i watch it and tko is shoving his hand in my boot and pushing on it and he is snickering:beer:

every time it hurt you shoulda pushed your hand into his lips loljk:d

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pos, great video. Saved for eternity on the net! Well done!

Hey, luve the ending. Hard to believe Ryeser is that tall! HAHAHA oh my!

B

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Where is everyone meeting this wed and what time?

Would like to know the same..... I can meet at racetrac or Beach corner or smurfs if I get directions.... basically I'm riding from home so I can meet anywhere in the GBCA

Hey just wondering if i can join in for the ride. 2011 M8, fairly aggressive rider let me know Ill check this site later tonight
ps i think its wing and beer nite at albrta beach tomorrow

Far as I'm concerned the more the merrier.... got a tobbogan for the gimp????

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to know the same..... I can meet at racetrac or Beach corner or smurfs if I get directions.... basically I'm riding from home so I can meet anywhere in the GBCA

Racetrack Gas sounds good, as Smurffs acreage is starting to fill up with vehicles every Wednesday night...

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Keep me posted, as far as the tobbogan working on a 600 triple turbo charged golf cart with tracks, complete with bbq, two 45l coolers, for weight of course and a inverted disco ball on top (too much rum that night) complete with lights

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Keep me posted, as far as the tobbogan working on a 600 triple turbo charged golf cart with tracks, complete with bbq, two 45l coolers, for weight of course and a inverted disco ball on top (too much rum that night) complete with lights

I'm intrigued....

Top Bottom