Washington Snow Show

Finkster

Reaction score
Id like to know who all went to the WSS. I did and I think it was was awesome! but then again it was my first snow show so maybe im easily impressed. There was a large parking lot called the "blue" lot which was for sled & gear swapping only off your tailgate or trailer or whatever - I would say there was about 100 - 150 trucks in there selling and swapping all kinds of stuff but mostly sleds, lotsa chit chat and tech talk. They charged $45 to park in there and it wasnt part of the show.

The actual snow show was in three big buildings and it was pretty cool. I grabbed a motofist jacket for $149 reg $379. Lots of new sleds in there and tech stuff trailer, etc. All in all a good day and only a 2 hr drive from lwr mainland. Big snowmobiling community down there.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I went a couple of years ago and it is a very impressive show, it makes Edmonton,s look like a joke, I was going to check out the Washington show this year but my Dad went on holidays so I had to run the shop here. I was disapointed in the Edmonton show this year, too many clothes for my liking. Maybe next year I will end up at Puywallop!

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to the puyallup show and loved it, best show ive been too so much to see and picked up about $800 bucks worth of gear and accessories for the XM, well worth the drive, the show where im at in BC at the tradex is kinda small compared to this so will be going again next year!!

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta ask where u got your motorfist jacket because that is a awesome deal! I picked up a motorfist big mountain jacket for $250 regular was $380! I got it outside at the polaris trailer!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been to Puyallup a few times and it's a sick show. Catman is right it makes Edmonton look like a training league. I went to Edmonton this year and it's pretty much all gear, no swap meet and very few parts for sale. Still a good time cause you're immersed in sledding but just not the same.

Finkster

Reaction score
I gotta ask where u got your motorfist jacket because that is a awesome deal! I picked up a motorfist big mountain jacket for $250 regular was $380! I got it outside at the polaris trailer!

Sorry dont know which booth I was at when I bought it. I wanna say Clems Enumclaw but not sure

Top Bottom