Vigilante Farmer

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome! ...nice to hear that good guys don't ALWAYS finish last in our f'd up legal system.

As far as I'm concerend, that victim should consider himself lucky - if this happened in the States, there's a good chance the shot would have been made in "self defence" and been aimed at his head.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerend, that victim should consider himself lucky - if this happened in the States, there's a good chance the shot would have been made in "self defence" and been aimed at his head.

If you think victim (In the states) who fatally shoots a thief that is trying to escape, will get away with self defence, I want what you are smokin/// LOL

Some people watch too much TV.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, not trying to be the devil's advocate, but a lot of people think that the 'mericans have so much more rights in that sense, it is untrue..

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you think victim (In the states) who fatally shoots a thief that is trying to escape, will get away with self defence, I want what you are smokin/// LOL

Some people watch too much TV.

Sorry, not trying to be the devil's advocate, but a lot of people think that the 'mericans have so much more rights in that sense, it is untrue..

Hahaha, everyone should have a little of what I'm smoke'n! ...world would be a much more peaceful place.

Well, I think you're mostly right about that, but the laws in the US are definately more relaxed than ours, especially when it comes to self defense. In Texas however, I'm pretty sure it is legal to shoot someone for little more than just tresspassing, particularly if you perceive them as a threat to yourself, your property, or your livelyhood. In canada, dealy force is never considered appropriate when defending property and I think it's quite difficult (not impossible) to prove that use of dealy force is necessary even in pretty extreme self defence cases.

Top Bottom