Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will also be in the Vale area Dec 11/12 and I second the motion on deep fresh pow with warmer temps than there calling for.......

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Valemount dont look to bad Bigdawg!
Long Term Forecast Updated: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 15:00 PST
Tuesday
Dec. 8 Wednesday
Dec. 9 Thursday High -11
Dec. 10 Friday High -7
Dec. 11 Saturday High -8
Dec. 12 Sunday who cares ,Im done LOL!

Dec. 13

Mainly sunny Cloudy with sunny breaks Mainly sunny Snow Scattered flurries Light snow
P.O.P. 10% 30% 40% 90% 90% 90%
High -16°C -15°C -11°C -6°C -2°C 0°C
Low -24°C -24°C -16°C -10°C -7°C -5°C
Wind N 5 km/h W 5 km/h NE 5 km/h SW 10 km/h SE 15 km/h S 10 km/h
24-Hr Snow - - close to 1 cm 10+More than 10 cm of snow possible cm close to 5 cm close to 10 cm

14 Day Trend Historical Statistics Weather Maps Video Forecast

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we had a good weekend....well....i broke my steering column as soon as i got to the cabin on saturday but welded it up and was good for sunday. didnt take any photosd really it was to cold to take your hands out of your gloves. watched the chopper have a hard time getting the yamaha lifted LOL.

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we had a good weekend....well....i broke my steering column as soon as i got to the cabin on saturday but welded it up and was good for sunday. didnt take any photosd really it was to cold to take your hands out of your gloves. watched the chopper have a hard time getting the yamaha lifted LOL.

Heyy, i saw your sled sitting outside the cabin. I was the guy pulling the M7 down the trail on late saturday, we had one hell of a day we went in the back way to morning glory 3 feet of fresh theres was just us in the back there

hope you had a good ride sunday

Octane

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha nice. yeah saturday wasnt good but sunday was awesome. found alot of deep snow and beat up on my friends new 827 all day. drew that hill is the caribou bowl we pulled up and there was 2 sleds darted into the hill. LOL.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the cold weather holding up out there? It's cold on the Alberta side. Just concerned about frost on the snow, etc... Avy conditions. Should there be much concern? I'll keep posted via the Can Avy website, but just wondering what the locals and people riding think?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-33 This morning:realmad:

Up to -20 now

The snow is looking ok with the cold, but its very light and dry, where not windblown, so it will depend on what happens to the weather. Keep updated on the CAA Website.

Up in a bird today getting some information reguired for safety plans for staff and groomer. Here are a few shots, one of goat ridge, one of allan

The trails are in amazing shape with this colder weather and for the short time we were in clemina, the snow was quite good with nice dry powder !

Attachments

• IMGP0791.jpg
    IMGP0791.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMGP0770.jpg
    IMGP0770.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 40

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id say the first pic is allan. the second I don't recognize at all nor do I know anything about goat ridge.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep. first pic is allan. cabin would be bottom left corner a little bit back. second is goatridge taken from over the cabin sort of. where my steering post broke!! nice pics

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friend will need to rent a shovel and probe in valemount this weekend, do u guys know anywhere he can rent where we can drop off on sunday morning?

snowprozr

Reaction score
yep. first pic is allan. cabin would be bottom left corner a little bit back. second is goatridge taken from over the cabin sort of. where my steering post broke!! nice pics

Great looks like a cool place to play. It Goats Ridge south east of the cabin oposite direction of dixons glacier then? About 2 or 3 Km as the crow would fly?

Top Bottom