Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea no doubt why would they if that is there policy, that SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:nono:

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont forget a Beacon, that plus the shovel and probs are and should be #1 on the list.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news is its warming up around here and beginning to snow lightly.

I have spent the last two days of -25 out in the field and have visited all of the managed areas. This is as honest as it gets.

Allan and Clemina have excellent snow off the beaten path and in the trees, very light and dry, but common areas are packed and affected by the wind and cold. Trails are beautiful.

Keyhole has lots of fresh tracks left, but the area is affected by the cold and high winds. Great trail in with easy access from the Clemina lot

Chappell has seen very little use since its grooming and is likely not to be groomed again this week as we need to try and recoupe some of the cost invested by grooming. The area had the best snow quality of all visited, but was tracked up a bit and also affected by the wind and cold temperatures. The trail has developed some bumps around the corners and the first switches but is just fine, we must be able to recoupe at least half of the cost of grooming before attempting to groom again.

There is really no way for me to determine what this fine fallling snow is doing up in the hills, but if I find out, I will let you know !

Please take a look at our website and support the businessses that support snowmobiling in our community

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I hope it snows hard tonight but at the same time I wouldn't mind good roads in the morning....guess u can't have it all.

Max

Reaction score
All Sleders should be aware that Petro Can & A&W are currently not supporting VARDA

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I hope it snows hard tonight but at the same time I wouldn't mind good roads in the morning....guess u can't have it all.

From the look of the fine snow that is falling, I would not expect the best roads. Our website has a highway cam that shows the condition at Red Pass (Moose Lake area) Drive Safe !

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The highway cam on the varda website, the highway looks sh!tty check it out..

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
be thier late on the 18 frist time out there 2 off us coming wondering if anyone to show us around or to ride with
check in next week there will be lots going there.
welcome on your first post Maxie:)

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is the best place to stay so can book or what
I like the Best Western price is 89.00 for two beds nice rooms, hot tub, slide for the kids if u bring them, restaraunt dont have to leave the building and some what secured compound for the truck & trailer

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its still snowin !

Highway surface clearish and a bit slippery, but the light snow is causing bad whiteouts. Im sure it will be better in the daylight!

This fresh should make for a great weekend

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
loaded up and ready to go!! seem's like everytime I go somewhere it's gotta be a chit storm! oh well:d:d:eek:

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Curtis
Will be there this weekend,if you have time would be cool if you could show me the place we talked about a couple weeks ago!
Dont tell its a secret LOL!
catmando!
PS........its known as the secret bowl

Hey Catmando I'm very good with secrets you can tell me LOL ,we will be leaving in the mourning, maybe see you there.:beer:

Top Bottom