Trouble finding a sxs

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call spectra power sports in Williams Lake, pretty hard to beat their prices.
Hi Swat, i'm in the Kamloops area. I've kinda been looking around at different shops in BC and the 570's seem to be going for around 10,900 plus all the bull**** fees of course like freight pdi etc

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not true , the Mav seats are higher than my ranger ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm, who mentioned the Maverick? anyway i seem to remember differently? not that it matters much!

beerwolf also didn't want to spend $25,000 either! sounds like a bit south of that fiqure.

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not trying to plug a non vender business but they are good and close to your area. Our local guy is awesome but might be getting far away for you.
Call spectra power sports in Williams Lake, pretty hard to beat their prices.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on a used unit, you are best to look around, depending on what you are looking for, as majority will likely been rode hard. good used are out there, luck

what are your intended uses for the SxS, high speeds, jumps donuts, mach chicken down trails, are more suited to the rzzr, mavericks, wildcats etc . the ranger, viking type machines not so much, up to you, who you ride with and what you like doing.

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those xp's are really nice but the almost 20,000$ price tag is a lot more then the 570 etc

If you got quoted 20 for a ranger you need to shop around! Buddy just bought a 900 ranger eps limited for 16300

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a fyi, the rzzrs, trail cats, etc you will always be riding in the muck n water, with the rangers, viking, ac utility SxS's you sit above the slop. more of a work machine, different riding altogether. easier in and out, able to move around, carry more than 2 soda pops. you won't win any races, but will be more than capable of getting there. jmo:twocents:

Rzr and stuff you do get really dirty! Which is ok some days but most it sucks. But like rzrgade said the mavs seem to be the cleanest sports machines.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rzr and stuff you do get really dirty! Which is ok some days but most it sucks. But like rzrgade said the mavs seem to be the cleanest sports machines.

:confused: A guy goes out and spends big $$$ on a mud capable machine. Same guy takes the machine out and tears around in the mud. Same guy complains about getting muddy??!! Lol, just hand over the keys.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True true!
Usually don't go around many mud holes, it's kind of nice not having to wear waders though! Mostly runners or boots, this summer waders most of the time!
Measured seat i got 35 inches and 2 shock notches to go! About as high as i want to go! would have to go wider, probably should. but trails are usually a bit on the skinny side.

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused: A guy goes out and spends big $$$ on a mud capable machine. Same guy takes the machine out and tears around in the mud. Same guy complains about getting muddy??!! Lol, just hand over the keys.

Lol. I should of worded that different. I shouldn't say most days, but if you are out hunting or something you wouldn't want to get real muddy. I know a couple of guys that have rzr and complain about the mud!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can get a new 2016 wild cat sport xt eps with winch
$16,199 plus tax

About that or close to it

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can get a new 2016 wild cat sport xt eps with winch
$16,199 plus tax

About that or close to it

The guy that bought my RZR got quotes in the same ball park as mentioned here. He bought mine cause he saved a solid $5k, that's a
lot of $$$$.
Ya you can buy new one's for 16K but in reality out the door will be over $18,000. If a guy takes his time and knows what he's looking for, i'm sure a good used unit can be had. There are lots for sell, you just need to spend time weeding the junk.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Don't want to high jack this thread but, I'm also in the market for a side x side. Looking for suggestions, here's my situation. I'm looking for something my wife can drive mostly with my daughter who is 5 right now. I ride dirt bikes and my 7 year old son is learning, so he might be riding in the side x side once in a while also. I would love to have something that the 4 of us could go for a cruise in together once in a while, but here's the kicker. I need something I can put on my sled deck with 2 dirt bikes. Any suggestions? Thx

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now after looking at that ad for the crew 570 my wife wants it!

Whats my 2011 ranger 800 with 4500km, winch, roof, and windshield worth? Been putted around the farm its whole life.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stay away from a wildcat trail or sport 700 if you want them for hunting, one of the worst machines for that: hard to get in/out with muddy boots, sits low, no rear storage... Sport only machine. I've owned one for 2.5years, hate it for hunting but love it for everything else.
The ranger 570 is best bang for buck and should be able to get it for under $11k OTD in AB, call Parkland in Red Deer for pricing usually real good.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this on the web site.

I will get exact price tomorrow

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would be a good 2 man hunting vehicle, polaris 500, yamaha rhino, would all be suitable for hunting, kids and wife could drive and have fun. good for trail rides, i have seen on sled decks(safety ?). plus you can find them used!

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
That would be my next question. I've seen them on sled decks, but how sketchy is is travelling down the Hwy? I do have a 3500 long box though.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SxS weight is a lot higher than 2 sleds, center of gravity, makes the truck a bit tippy! high speed avoidance manouvers will require a quick shorts change at the very least. meeting a fine ambulance crew is more likely. see this all summer, with the SxS rodeo clowns going down the hwy. seems like they have a race to the grave going on.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a quick check on kiji brings up a few used SxS's, and new polaris rangers at $10,774.

no idea what northern BC has to offer though.

Top Bottom