tree huggers suck ............ gu zoo closed

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K that one was pretty weak I expected more outta you..........

Back on topic!!! I'm an azzhole eoeoeoeo cause I make comments on handicap places while tex makes handicap faces! Cauuuuse I'm an azzhole eoeoeoeo.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh u must be high all the time [ cheap drugs u use ]

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
So I have been told before.........and no I would rather stay away from his ch!t looks like he's got allot of it!! You've got quite the nerve urself. Where were u when ur beloved zoo farm was being shut down??? Those pics are a disgrace dude if u think that that is acceptable living arrangements ur fawked!!! And I sleep very well every night in my clean house with my healthy pets so don't worry urself too much about it.

Hahaha that MY BItzz and I love her :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

If you say please!! Or just try the ignore feature. I'm thinking ill be pretty popular on that list at least :). Waw waw waaaaaa

===== /QUOTE ====

I love you my Bitzzz your awesome :)

Lol wtf hey!!! All this over me saying "hey man those are some dirty broke azz pens!!!" Did u see the one where buddy is telling me that I am responsible for my kids mom being a fawking loser?? Apparently this turned into a serious back round checking research doing 60 minute type site complete with a beer and babes thread!!! If you don't: you get tied to the back of Gods quad and dragged until un conscience!!! Or at least stoned for a bit while everyone sits back and cheers for their favorite team............

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol wtf hey!!! All this over me saying "hey man those are some dirty broke azz pens!!!" Did u see the one where buddy is telling me that I am responsible for my kids mom being a fawking loser?? Apparently this turned into a serious back round checking research doing 60 minute type site complete with a beer and babes thread!!! If you don't: you get tied to the back of Gods quad and dragged until un conscience!!! Or at least stoned for a bit while everyone sits back and cheers for their favorite team............

Huh? :confused:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fugg, even bob barker has waded into this one now!! i really wish happy gilmore would've broke the old tards jaw, FOREVER

Animal rights crusader Bob Barker is wading into the debate about a private Alberta zoo.

The former host of the game show The Price Is Right is urging Albertans to contact their MLA's to express concern about the fate of animals at Guzoo Animal Farm.

On June 1 the province told owner Lynn Gustafson he had one week to close down his business, which is near Three Hills, Alta.

But the order to close the private zoo only applies to its exotic animals. Barker said he is worried about the welfare of animals on the property that are not classed as controlled species.

''I have now learned that this decision provides no protection for many of the animals since they are not covered under the zoo permit and I fear that they will be left behind to suffer," said Barker in a written release.

Gustafson is fighting to keep the zoo open, with the support of the mayors of the towns of Three Hills and Beiseker.

Earlier this week Gustafson said the zoo is a place of worship for the protection of animals, in a bid to put the facility outside provincial jurisdiction.

Bob Barker enters private Alta. zoo fray - Yahoo! News

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Im so sick of all the people that know fawk all about the place, the people, the issues (or lack of), and the animals, that all of a sudden have become interested in the place. The FB minions are everywhere, and they all know way more about the place than those of us that are regular visitors. The vast majority have never been there, nor plan to visit. Just jump on the first bandwagon there is, and go for a ride...

Losers...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im so sick of all the people that know fawk all about the place, the people, the issues (or lack of), and the animals, that all of a sudden have become interested in the place. The FB minions are everywhere, and they all know way more about the place than those of us that are regular visitors. The vast majority have never been there, nor plan to visit. Just jump on the first bandwagon there is, and go for a ride...

Losers...

hopefullly they all get a flat tire soon. :d

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score

Lol what a douche like u said he probably has a small DICK :) bahahahah LMFAO

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well ya the fainting sheep ya know.... easy to do....:d

sheeps are better than kittys...

oh and i see u like sask roughriders....... huh both u and them suck wooden pennies for fun don't ya???

Easy now. We don't get to pick who we have for fellow fans. There's quite a few duds hanging on the back of the wagon.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres was no need to say most of the chit that went into this thread. Especially about the RIDERS!! :nono: or my kids....:realmad:

I get it you guys are defending a personal friend you went to school with and have known for quite some time. I would do the same for a friend. But some of you go to far and start acting like spoiled little kids and start name calling and bashing cause someone says something you dont like.

In court they don't pile the jury into a vehicle and take them to a site they bring in proof, facts, PHOTO evidence from both sides. You say "well you have never been there so shut up kitty get out kitty your azzhole of the year kitty" Why? because I'm one of 100 thousand people that have seen the photos floating around? I still havent seen other PHOTO evidence that the place is actually nice and clean? And what kinda crazy fawk would spend $300 in gas take time off work and go 900kms to see if its that bad? Sure as fawk not me..... I was just bored at work, a blue collar tax paying step mom who commented on a thread that I was interested in and now you feel superior enough to label me a dud an azzhole a keyboard activast and now I'm not even good enough to cheer for my home team?!?!?!?! GET BENT.......

Top Bottom