Transgender Catholic Teacher

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of you may have seen the story that "thing" Jan Buterman. Now i generally support human rights. But what really p!$$'s me off is meat gobblers, canoe lickers, and long shlong sallies. This..... Thing.... I refuse to call it a he or she, is all up in a tiff because "it" was releived from teaching by the catholic school board after "it" gave the school board notice "it" was going to be receiving a sex change.... Now this may be the common sense talking, i know thats a rarity these days, but you are a teacher in a CATHOLIC school board, what did you expect was going to happen?! The church openly states that transgenders and homos are a crime against nature and the lord. Now im not a devout christian, but even i have to admit that you are pretty stupid if you want to arguee that "its" and homos have the same rights as everyone else in a catholic schoolboard. The school board offered a settlement of 78g to keep quite. But "it" wanting to be an indavidual, regected it. Now there would be no problem if "it" would stfu, and go into a public school system. No harm done, but no. Im personally against these abominations, because 1. There a crime against nature(in my eyes) 2. Tax dollars pay for all these sex change operations. Do the math. 75,000$ surgery x 100(thats a low number off the top of my head) = 7,500,000 in wasted tax dollars, and what does that give us? Some long shlong sally or gizard lip pete that didnt "feel right as the sex they previously were". Give me a break.
Now i may just be some racist hick, but one thing i dont tolerate is stupidity, and as long as stupidity levels keep rising so will my blood pressure.

Just my point of veiw, but tell everyone what you think.

that's some funny ch!t right there, but does this mean " it " can work at my kids school , and your OK with that :confused: there's openings at wall mart , hell ? I think i seen Elvis there yesterday . if she starts singing .... paradise by the dashboard light ....... well at least we wont have it confused with the normal ones ....... i think the military is hiring too :eek: ahhhhhh ....i knew there was room in here for a rant section :d

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was surfing you tube and came across this Trans gender girl/boy Kim Petras I think is the right spelling is the youngest trans gender to have the full surgery and what not. Figued I'd post it up. Anyone seen her before Like holy crap HOTTIE!!! Used to be TIM now its KIM

Attachments

• tumblr_le7mfrFxvi1qe4m1ko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_le7mfrFxvi1qe4m1ko1_500.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 74

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was surfing you tube and came across this Trans gender girl/boy Kim Petras I think is the right spelling is the youngest trans gender to have the full surgery and what not. Figued I'd post it up. Anyone seen her before Like holy crap HOTTIE!!! Used to be TIM now its KIM

i'd hit it....

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That boy aint right.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Zipp

Reaction score
we have to realize that the bible was not originally written in english so some parts are very hard to translate
look into it a find a more accurate translation/ meaning of what the original text stated, the niv uses rape as the translation from the original hebrew, however the original hebrew word translates more into catch or capture.
i think it more means if he is with her as husband and wife that he must marry her which is how it should be. would be a lot less stds and failed marriages imo if it were. however it is not like that anymore for probably 99% of peeps out there, myself included, and probably even Joey:eek: do not live by that rule of the bible.
but anyways thread back to messed up teacher
there is already a religion thread for all the other stuff here.

I like that whole "I think" thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom