Transgender Catholic Teacher

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the problem with the world? If you are more concerned with who someone is farking, rather than their ability to teach, you may wind up with inferior teachers.

The church sure does feel that way about homosexuals, until they find one of their priests has been diddling a little boy, then they cover it up? How does that work?

i agree...
But the fact here is, he was working for a catholic school board, and if it goes against catholic point of views then yes he should be relieved of duties
THOUGH this should NOT impeded him/her to work in a public or private school board with different points of view
and he/she should not raise a stink about it either claiming gay rights or whatever
i wouldnt expect to be hired or work for a muslim school board if i dont share their beliefs

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree...
But the fact here is, he was working for a catholic school board, and if it goes against catholic point of views then yes he should be relieved of duties
THOUGH this should NOT impeded him/her to work in a public or private school board with different points of view
and he/she should not raise a stink about it either claiming gay rights or whatever
i wouldnt expect to be hired or work for a muslim school board if i dont share their beliefs

And frankly, I agree with you. If this person couldn't see this coming, they had their eyes closed. The catholic church is pretty obvious of their opinion of homosexuality, even if they turn a blind eye to priests diddling little kids.

But thats another debate all together.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And frankly, I agree with you. If this person couldn't see this coming, they had their eyes closed. The catholic church is pretty obvious of their opinion of homosexuality, even if they turn a blind eye to priests diddling little kids.

But thats another debate all together.

then we are in agreement!.. HUZZAH!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the problem with the world? If you are more concerned with who someone is farking, rather than their ability to teach, you may wind up with inferior teachers.

The church sure does feel that way about homosexuals, until they find one of their priests has been diddling a little boy, then they cover it up? How does that work?

like i said and it is said later there are far deeper issues with the catholic, and many other, churches than this.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand your original point of the guy being surprised being let go by a Catholic school after advising them he is getting a sex change. That should be a no brainer that he would be fired.

However, a man or womans sexual orientation, or choice to switch sexes should have no effect on you. After all if you want to quote the bible...

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

never said i was judging, but i am taking the same stand as God did in the first place.
but that qoute in scripture always seems to be the first one to come up when somebody doesn't like what other scripture says.
not meaning anything against you in that statement Rowdy i am just sayin.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never said i was judging, but i am taking the same stand as God did in the first place.
but that qoute in scripture always seems to be the first one to come up when somebody doesn't like what other scripture says.

My problem with scripture is that people take out the bits they enjoy, and omit the rest. Take them out of context if you will.

Besides, lets take a look at jesus;
1. long flowing hair
2. never had a girlfriend
3. hung out with all dudes
4. wore sandals
5. no kids

Makes a guy wonder.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My problem with scripture is that people take out the bits they enjoy, and omit the rest. Take them out of context if you will.

1. long flowing hair
4. wore sandals
5. no kids

Makes a guy wonder.

bahahahaha

long flowing hair? scientifically improbable
Jesus was jewish.. jews dont have long flowing hair, and long flowing hair was looked down upon for guys back in those days...

you're just telling of a western image of jesus

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

1. long flowing hair
4. wore sandals
5. no kids

Makes a guy wonder.

Mary Magdelane probably pretty important girl, that hung out with Jesus, few women get mentioned in the bible she gets mentioned a few times, seen with him lots, girlfriend we dont know for sure but obviously very signifigant in his life. whats wrong with sandals? it gets pretty hot in the areas he hung out in, i am sure rubber boots if they had been invented then still wouldn't have been pactical, so he had no kids not a biggy that wasn't his purpose in this world. just sayin, the other points have already been taken care of. oh and for always with dudes, you dont have any guy friends that you hang out with? kinda makes ya wonder the other way as well just sayin.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
bahahahaha

long flowing hair? scientifically improbable
Jesus was jewish.. jews dont have long flowing hair, and long flowing hair was looked down upon for guys back in those days...

you're just telling of a western image of jesus
What????Jesus didn't have a mullet????????

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
religious views aside..... Magnet knows mine & I respect his right to his beliefs..

The fact is a PERSON who happens to be a transgender gets fired from a position within an organization which makes no quams publisizing thier point of view (whether they are hypocritical about it matters not) and he/she claims to be surprized by this decision.....

It's a publicity stunt meant to get people talking and debating...

seems his/her/it's goal has been met...

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh you won't offend me.

I just take the stance that if someone wants to do something that doesn't hurt others or not trying to force it onto other people who the heck cares. That goes for religion, sexual orientation or candy bar preference.

Last edited:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mary Magdelane probably pretty important girl, that hung out with Jesus, few women get mentioned in the bible she gets mentioned a few times, seen with him lots, girlfriend we dont know for sure but obviously very signifigant in his life. whats wrong with sandals? it gets pretty hot in the areas he hung out in, i am sure rubber boots if they had been invented then still wouldn't have been pactical, so he had no kids not a biggy that wasn't his purpose in this world. just sayin, the other points have already been taken care of. oh and for always with dudes, you dont have any guy friends that you hang out with? kinda makes ya wonder the other way as well just sayin.

I'll admit, I'm not super well read on that book, it was just a cheap dig.

I mean no disrespect to your beliefs, we're all entitled to it.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Oh you won't offend me.

I just take the stance that if someone wants to do something that doesn't hurt others or not trying to force it onto other people who the heck cares. That goes for religion, sexual orientation or candy bar preference.

Almost sounds like a challange.... I'm sure I could......

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

demotivational-posters-deception.jpg

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ron, who put this thread back up? All my thanked posts in this thread said not available and it wasnt available through url.

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
religious views aside..... Magnet knows mine & I respect his right to his beliefs..

The fact is a PERSON who happens to be a transgender gets fired from a position within an organization which makes no quams publisizing thier point of view (whether they are hypocritical about it matters not) and he/she claims to be surprized by this decision.....

It's a publicity stunt meant to get people talking and debating...

seems his/her/it's goal has been met...

Its just like a fitness trainer that gets morbidly obese and wonders why their being let go. Come on what did this "jan" expect to really happen? Did he/she excpect the church to give them a medal. Its stupidity.

Top Bottom