Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy coming to farm with skid steer tomorrow
spread gravel

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how you dealing with the smoke/bs
kinda gross, and this fire is being blown way out of proportion by the media. Yes there are some properties at risk and some losses for the unfortunate people who do live nearby. As for FSJ there was no way in hell it was ever going to get to town. There is so much cultivated land that has just been seeded, all the spruce was logged years ago and with the amount of equipment in town (dozers etc) it just wouldn't happen. Fear mongering by the media once again.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kinda gross, and this fire is being blown way out of proportion by the media. Yes there are some properties at risk and some losses for the unfortunate people who do live nearby. As for FSJ there was no way in hell it was ever going to get to town. There is so much cultivated land that has just been seeded, all the spruce was logged years ago and with the amount of equipment in town (dozers etc) it just wouldn't happen. Fear mongering by the media once again.
over here they just watch it grown into something that will burn all summer long

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
over here they just watch it grown into something that will burn all summer long
Exactly....there was one rich dude that got a bunch of equipment hauled onto his land, he locked the gates, told everyone to f-off and saved his place.....gov't would have let it burn. The gov't is also forcing people out of their homes that have no chance of burning.....one guy I work with was told if he stayed the RCMP were going to take the kids, his house is surrounded by at least a 1/2mile of freshly seeded dirt in all directions....insanity up here

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly....there was one rich dude that got a bunch of equipment hauled onto his land, he locked the gates, told everyone to f-off and saved his place.....gov't would have let it burn. The gov't is also forcing people out of their homes that have no chance of burning.....one guy I work with was told if he stayed the RCMP were going to take the kids, his house is surrounded by at least a 1/2mile of freshly seeded dirt in all directions....insanity up here
I forgot to add, my co-worker is like 15 miles from the fire that with normal winds is going away from him. There has been some crooks being seen scouting out places....there are too many roads to properly police that area.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot to add, my co-worker is like 15 miles from the fire that with normal winds is going away from him. There has been some crooks being seen scouting out places....there are too many roads to properly police that
screwed this up

there was a gong show up here when the fire raining ashes down on us

now I have me own fire pumps and tanks and hoses

and the shop will be ground zero house has insurance on it

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the worst smoke i have ever witness living here.

first rolled in
smoke1.jpg

1 hour later

smoke.jpg

Top Bottom