top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching Fox News. They are speculating if Biden will shoot the Chinese balloon down

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For you guys that don’t have Factbook wish some good thoughts for our old buddy Rene G. He’s going through some health issues right now and could use some good vibes from the boys. All the best buddy!
Thanks for posting this Ken, I’ll add to this.

I’ve been in kidney failure for approximately 8 years now. In the middle of January it finally got really bad and symptomatic. I had to travel to Edmonton to be closer to my doctor and the University Hospital. I then had a port put into my chest that access’s my right atrium. It’s through this port that I now get dialysis. It was looking like I’d be in Edmonton for months, but somehow a spot opened up for me to receive dialysis in Grande Prairie, so I’m home now.

Yesterday I had my first dialysis in Grande Prairie. It turns out that dialysis is kinda rough on the body… I’m hopping that I’ll be able to return to work next week.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I’ve been in kidney failure for approximately 8 years now. In the middle of January it finally got really bad and symptomatic. I had to travel to Edmonton to be closer to my doctor and the University Hospital. I then had a port put into my chest that access’s my right atrium. It’s through this port that I now get dialysis. It was looking like I’d be in Edmonton for months, but somehow a spot opened up for me to receive dialysis in Grande Prairie, so I’m home now.

Yesterday I had my first dialysis in Grande Prairie. It turns out that dialysis is kinda rough on the body… I’m hopping that I’ll be able to return to work next week.
Good luck to you bud. It’s a tough deal but sounds like you have a great support system with friends and family. We will be pulling for you!

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hang in there Best wishes Rene

Top Bottom