top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes the are getting brave
if I get a few minutes to breath, I'm going to make a call to the county, I"m in a subdivision and not allowed to shoot big firearms, but need to find out what I can do.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if I get a few minutes to breath, I'm going to make a call to the county, I"m in a subdivision and not allowed to shoot big firearms, but need to find out what I can do.
you have a better chance now that some of the fun amendments have been withdrawn this morning

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did princess flower pants decide that he doesn't need to ban all firearms?
Yes backed off on the hunting rifle ban for now as he isn’t getting any support from any other parties on it. Said he will revisit it later and scrutinize the guns more instead of putting a blanket law on all semi autos and shotguns

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes backed off on the hunting rifle ban for now as he isn’t getting any support from any other parties on it. Said he will revisit it later and scrutinize the guns more instead of putting a blanket law on all semi autos and shotguns
and while they backed off on that they jammed through C-11 the online censorship bill

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and while they backed off on that they jammed through C-11 the online censorship bill
Thats how they work. Misdirection. It’s been said by analysts that the conservatives play chess with the Liberals but the liberals are playing 3D chess back. They are always one or two steps ahead in their thinking when they plan their agendas.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Started a thread on America and 2 posts it went full on conspiracy theory garbage. This site has no hope

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Started a thread on America and 2 posts it went full on conspiracy theory garbage. This site has no hope
Yes, what a bunch of bullch!t.
Also, the Biden administration is very lacking to the point of being disgusting. Shoot that balloon down and deal with the consequences of it falling to the ground. Track it and find the instrumentation and investigate what they were really doing. I can’t believe they are that chicken chit and afraid of them to the point of being cowards.

Top Bottom