top posters

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how does one make broccoli soup? there are no bones in broccoli to make a broth
First you pull up to a big board with lots of pictures and writing.

Then you yell into the speaker thing several times because the speaker doesn't seem to understand you.

Then you tell it 5 times that's everything.

Give money to person at little window that does not understand you.

They get cranky when they have to cancel debit machine and they have to figure out this "cash" thing.

Finally the soup is in your hand and off you go to somewhere peaceful to unwind and calm the fawk down after the whole ordeal.

:rollinglaugh:

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-20c hot tub test lots of steam/fog inside tub tent tonight and then about the 30 minute mark its like raining inside tent

is this freezing rain / or a cold sweat

or this might be the dew point the weather fibber's talk about

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for the mechanics in here. My duramax been sitting outside for couple weeks while hell has been freezing over here. Had trickle charger on it. Plugged it in earlier today. Started it and warmed up 15 minutes. Was going to put in shop overnight. Tranny no move truck. This is what came up when I read the code. Could it be tranny just too cold or maybe tcm shot again?
20240117_205531.jpg

Attachments

• 20240117_205511.jpg
    20240117_205511.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 23

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for the mechanics in here. My duramax been sitting outside for couple weeks while hell has been freezing over here. Had trickle charger on it. Plugged it in earlier today. Started it and warmed up 15 minutes. Was going to put in shop overnight. Tranny no move truck. This is what came up when I read the code. Could it be tranny just too cold or maybe tcm shot again? View attachment 278297
there are 6 more codes or are they the same codes

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Got sled #1 80% ready to go. Reassemble Friday.

Dropped a stupid exhaust spring. Have to give it the tip over and shake the chit out of it till spring falls out.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good morning, -21°C this morning. Mother nature is starting to loosen her grip. Will have to go to the bush tomorrow and get another load of firewood.

Top Bottom