Time in the mountains

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did one 3 day trip to Sicamous/Revy and then probably about 20 days locally. Plan on travelling a fair bit more this season.

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got out about 15 times in Fernie, Golden, Cranbrook ,Cateract(fording),Smoky Lake, and a couple days around home.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about 120 days of riding lol not sitting in the mountains like Fernie, its pretty easy to do when u have some of the best riding out the front and back door 0.o Yammy boy u need to move and buy a doo ...
Now why would I wanna do that ?

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ever been to Fort Mac ? they are all huffing oil over there lol

Come on, living and working there you can afford the good stuff CONDENSATE has way more fumes.

lol, JK I love the ridding in BC but who the fawk wants the extra tax ???

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sadly not a day out west
tried to, but schedule didnt allow for it
that and my BRAND NEW Pro was in the shop from Dec. 28- Feb. 01
I put 40 miles on here and that was it

but i DID tee off on March 27th for my first of 60 rounds last year
and got my index down to a 1.3 .... so ill take that!! LOL!

this yr should be better .. except my bro in law busted his ankle, so i may be out twice after he heals
guessing Feb and March i should make it out
really have no interest to go anywhere other than Fernie
closer, better roads and SIMPLY AWESOME TERRAIN - love love love that place

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Dec to June - approx 30days of riding - usually 2 / 3 day trips - mostly sicamous area - blue lake / owls / hunters / eagles pass
Rode from Owls to three valley gap was pretty awesome day!! Just made some miles - good friends / laughs - perfect !!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only got 3 trips in last year, two four day trips and a three day. Too much time spent on winter holidays last year and that damn work thing, hoping to get 5 trips this year. Get to ride lots around home as well, and a few day trips every year to the goose

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
142 days on snow last year. 127 days on a 2006 summit highmark rt1000. last year 137 days. I'm guessing between all seasons this years was about 300 days in the mtns.

clearly some of you need to change jobs eh ???

$$$ v"s lifestyle ???

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only got to ride 24 days last year, 5 in Revy and the rest in Valemount. With the exception of two days I was able to burn all my fuel and "borrow" more from others in the group to get back to the truck. Every day was spent with some of my favorite people on the planet. Got through the season with really no damage to the sled or myself.
thinking about it now, i'd say it was probably my best season in the 12 years i've been riding in the mountains

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three trips to Golden, two to Fernie and the annual sled trip to Cooke City MT. Just trying to spread the trail fees around and support everyone. Hope to double the trips/riding this year!

Last edited:
Top Bottom