Time in the mountains

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many times did you guys go to the mountains last year approximetly and where did you enjoy the most.
I went about 20 times then a week trip to revy with my dad where I had the most fun

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went for 6 trips at 3-4 days a trip. I went to valemount twice, McBride, golden, revy and elkford. I'd like to go more but I work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. So I would go for 1 trip every time I was home.

I also rode 1 day around whitecourt at the start of last year.

Vets07

Reaction score
get out on the hill about 15 days a year and cherish each one. most of them are day trips to fernie area.

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12 trips to the mountains (Vale, Revy, and Enderby). All visits are 2 day stays and the odd one is 3

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now, I know how you get so many posts each day ferniesnow...
For sledding trips I got out about 6 weekends last year, and another 4 weekends of skiing trips, and a ski trip to Chatter. I work 2 weeks in and 2 weeks out this year, so I'm hoping I can keep up the same amount of time in the mountains, but I think it's going to be tougher. Nice thing about this schedule though, is the ability for mid-week trips.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30 days last year. Rode golden, revy, sicamose, fernie, and Montana. Hope to get more in this year.

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year I just had a dealer demo, I got out for 2-3 1 day trips and then a 17 day trip were we hit up few different spot at each place (Tumbler, Chetwynd, Mackenzie and McBride). This year I hope for a few more 1 day rides and a 1 month trip for all of April, I plan on hitting the same spots as before but I really want to check out lower BC for a while.

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three trips, Mcbride, Revelstoke and Jackson hole Wyoming for the Hill climbs. Was a fun year.

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1 ride last year = 1 broken leg. Hopefully this year will be a little different.

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm I live in the mountains and skied about 40 times last year and rode about 30. So do I win? I can't keep up with those older retired guys in the area that do fun stuff everyday, someone has to work. I laugh as my 4 and 6 year old probably had more time in the mountains than some of the hard core guys on here.

Top Bottom