The Vladimir Putin Interview

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But look at their subways, not sure if you are in danger of get robbed and stabbed like it is here.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep in mind there wages are nothing like ours would be interesting to see a comparision there

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big bad Putin sure taken good care of his people. I’d give my left nut to move to Russia if I can afford it. I’d start a business and carry-on
We’ve been fawking snookered. Funny thing is anything they say I believe the opposite so I’ve been right all along. Lol Russia is not bad.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And Moscow being the capital city is more developed and nicer than the rest of the country. It would be like trying to say Washington DC is a representation of all of the US.

I know people that have visited Moscow, and they also say it is an absolutely beautiful city on par with any other major cities in the developed world. Areas out side of the major centers would be pretty similar to what Alberta was in the 50's and 60's though.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 64

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess the grocery stores are pretty posh but the prisons not so much. Reports say Alexander Navalny has died in prison. Imagine that. Another person opposing Putin is gone. I think there could be a few comparisons to him and Hillary Clinton.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess the grocery stores are pretty posh but the prisons not so much. Reports say Alexander Navalny has died in prison. Imagine that. Another person opposing Putin is gone. I think there could be a few comparisons to him and Hillary Clinton.
Because navalny was such a good guy....

Disregard first video below (apparently i have to say this for some folks on here to be able to focus on the obvious stuff).

Last edited:
Top Bottom