Here’s a snapshot of Putin’s approval ratings over the past year:

• December 2023: 83% approval, 14% disapproval, 3% no answer
  • November 2023: 85% approval, 13% disapproval, 2% no answer
  • October 2023: 82% approval, 15% disapproval, 3% no answer
  • September 2023: 80% approval, 17% disapproval, 3% no answer

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They first guy is Netanyahu, totally different guy, and country......

And in the second video, where did he say anything about Muslims?

Lol. You clearly don't look at the garbage you post.
The first video is just part of the tweet, not what i was highlighting. The second video, if you watched it with a keen eye you would see a person running in wearing what looks like an arab head dress, possibly a keffiyah/ghutrah. I am no expert on this type of clothing so i cannot say 100% if it is muslim or not but then again it isnt my tweet. Either way, he is advocating to killing people who dress in arab style clothing.

Good job nitpicking and missing the glaringly obvious as usual.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first video is just part of the tweet, not what i was highlighting. The second video, if you watched it with a keen eye you would see a person running in wearing what looks like an arab head dress, possibly a keffiyah/ghutrah. I am no expert on this type of clothing so i cannot say 100% if it is muslim or not but then again it isnt my tweet. Either way, he is advocating to killing people who dress in arab style clothing.

Well ABmax24, we can only dream of being as “keen” as BILTIT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Much like Putin is advocating people that look like Russians but talk in Ukrainian....

Sounds like you had a preconceived idea to present and grasped at anything you could call evidence to support it. Your masters would be so proud.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is BS
I have been to Russia, spent a week there during my Bosnian/Croatian tour. A lot of the posts on here are nonsense and irresponsible. The people, general population in Russia are very friendly but have NO to VERY little knowledge of the world outside their borders, they are also poor. In the week I was there I spent time with those who wanted to chat with a foreigner. I learnt that the population is broken into classes depending on your valuable skills deemed by government. Factory workers generally live in huge apartment's, work long hours and holidays and days off are decided by the supervisors not employee.
Supervisor positions allows for better homes and life but seldom will a lower class be promoted there.
Farmers, I was told can do well for there family but can also starve. I asked if the government supports farmers and was given a look like "what government does that", so answer was no, with a laugh. But Russia has government ran farms to feed the population.
Anyhow thats just the beginning of what I learnt.
BTW over 90% of the wealth is controlled by the mob and oligarchs, through payoff and corruption. YAaa, FAT Albertian oil checks don't happen there for regular Joe. The government controls everything and watches everything 24/7, personally experienced it and seen it.
The people only know what they are given through government filtering. The quickest way to be locked up is protest, go ahead, move there.

I know the snow sucks but you guys need to get out and ride your sleds, it does wonders to the mind.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have alberta oil friends that work in siberia that make big bucks.

Its a huge country. Parts dont even speak the same language. In some regions they have slanted eyes.

At any rate i say its hard to call yourself an expert on russia after being there a few days in the 90's... lol

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is BS
I have been to Russia, spent a week there during my Bosnian/Croatian tour. A lot of the posts on here are nonsense and irresponsible. The people, general population in Russia are very friendly but have NO to VERY little knowledge of the world outside their borders, they are also poor. In the week I was there I spent time with those who wanted to chat with a foreigner. I learnt that the population is broken into classes depending on your valuable skills deemed by government. Factory workers generally live in huge apartment's, work long hours and holidays and days off are decided by the supervisors not employee.
Supervisor positions allows for better homes and life but seldom will a lower class be promoted there.
Farmers, I was told can do well for there family but can also starve. I asked if the government supports farmers and was given a look like "what government does that", so answer was no, with a laugh. But Russia has government ran farms to feed the population.
Anyhow thats just the beginning of what I learnt.
BTW over 90% of the wealth is controlled by the mob and oligarchs, through payoff and corruption. YAaa, FAT Albertian oil checks don't happen there for regular Joe. The government controls everything and watches everything 24/7, personally experienced it and seen it.
The people only know what they are given through government filtering. The quickest way to be locked up is protest, go ahead, move there.

I know the snow sucks but you guys need to get out and ride your sleds, it does wonders to the mind.
Sounds alot like the new Canada.
Government fucks over farmers and the average citizen with taxes that are for something that is non measurable or accountable.
Protest or support a protest and get bank accounts seized and go to jail.
Resist getting a vaccine or enforcing bullch!t mandates and lose your job or business
Leader of the country and his minions get richer by the day and flaunt it...
Convicted criminal getting promoted to Minister of environment.....
Cops arresting kids for playing hockey and reporters for asking questions....
Thank you for your service to the country but it's not the same country you served for.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because navalny was such a good guy....

every time you open your mouth (meaning posting stuff on here), you just prove what a f'n idiot you are.....

What percentage of your spew actually comes true?
Yah, none

Big bad Putin sure taken good care of his people. I’d give my left nut to move to Russia if I can afford it. I’d start a business and carry-on
We’ve been fawking snookered. Funny thing is anything they say I believe the opposite so I’ve been right all along. Lol Russia is not bad.

Sounds like a good place as long as you don't bad mouth the leader. Go ahead...move there .... be free with what you write just like we do about Trudeau here.....lets see how long you last.....
yah, I doubt you are willing to try it either.....

Healthy 49 year old who publicly opposed Putin who was jailed mysteriously dies while on a walk..... hmmmm.....all natural you say??

Last edited:

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have alberta oil friends that work in siberia that make big bucks.

Its a huge country. Parts dont even speak the same language. In some regions they have slanted eyes.

At any rate i say its hard to call yourself an expert on russia after being there a few days in the 90's... lol

I'd take Lunds opinion any day.....his reputation on here is pretty solid..

You....meh.....you like to say stupid stuff to stir the pot...most of your posts are pretty humorous

How many people are taking what Tucker C says and he's only been there a week.....

Putin has shown that he is a ruthless killer to those who oppose him .....another young man who opposed him publicly dies (Navalny)....47 years old...healthy man....drops while in prison and on a walk.....???

........ Que Bilitit bringing up dirt on Navalny trying to show him as deserving what he got.......??

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd take Lunds opinion any day.....his reputation on here is pretty solid..

You....meh.....you like to say stupid stuff to stir the pot...most of your posts are pretty humerous

How many people are taking what Tucker C says and he's only been there a week.....

Putin has shown that he is a ruthless killer to those who oppose him .....another young man who opposed him publicly dies (Navalny)....47 years old...healthy man....drops while in prison and on a walk.....???

Que Bilitit bringing up dirt on Navalny trying to show him as deserving what he got.......??

Cool.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
every time you open your mouth (meaning posting stuff on here), you just prove what a f'n idiot you are.....

What percentage of your spew actually comes true?
Yah, none

Sounds like a good place as long as you don't bad mouth the leader. Go ahead...move there .... be free with what you write just like we do about Trudeau here.....lets see how long you last.....
yah, I doubt you are willing to try it either.....

Healthy 49 year old who publicly opposed Putin who was jailed mysteriously dies while on a walk..... hmmmm.....all natural you say??

Was Epstein suicidal?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
St Petersburg ❤️

1708184367855.png

1708184449397.png

1708184978423.png

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Russia is bad.... Putin is KGB. Now you know everything. And never listen to Putin words, the trust worthy media is looking after your own safety. That hatred they gave you is a good thing.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Russia is bad.... Putin is KGB. Now you know everything. And never listen to Putin words, the trust worthy media is looking after your own safety. That hatred they gave you is a good thing.

Novosibersk :

1708185672503.png

Top Bottom