The Vladimir Putin Interview

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enough snowmobiling talk.

Is Putin going to save us or not??? I was hoping he would come over here and help us fight the cancel culture once he's done liberating the ukeys from nazis

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to crystal lake north of yorkton.

I went through consort, compier. It turns to gravel once you hit sask.

I like those kind of roads though, 100mph in the truck. Not another soul on the road...

If someone wants to see run down old towns and equiptment i can show you lots without going to russia
Your in my ol country ": The Garlic Curtain ! "

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your in my ol country ": The Garlic Curtain ! "

that was years ago. But was some thing to see forsure. Kind of what i imagine driving 12 hours in a remote region of the soviet union would be like haha

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching people get hauled away by police this morning for having a public memorial for Alexa Navalny on Moscow on the tube with my coffee. How can this be? Russia is free?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching people get hauled away by police this morning for having a public memorial for Alexa Navalny on Moscow on the tube with my coffee. How can this be? Russia is free?

Kinda like the trucker convoy, peacefull people being beaten with batons, pepper sprayed, and bank accounts frozen, coutts boys held in jail over nothing. And yet we live in a free democratic country eh?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda like the trucker convoy, peacefull people being beaten with batons, pepper sprayed, and bank accounts frozen, coutts boys held in jail over nothing. And yet we live in a free democratic country eh?
Yes. I guess Russia isn’t free either then. So far so good for round 2 this past weekend. Police are leaving them alone in Ottawa so far.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd take Lunds opinion any day.....his reputation on here is pretty solid..

You....meh.....you like to say stupid stuff to stir the pot...most of your posts are pretty humorous

How many people are taking what Tucker C says and he's only been there a week.....

Putin has shown that he is a ruthless killer to those who oppose him .....another young man who opposed him publicly dies (Navalny)....47 years old...healthy man....drops while in prison and on a walk.....???

........ Que Bilitit bringing up dirt on Navalny trying to show him as deserving what he got.......??
I'm sure nobody gives a phuk what you think either but thanks for your insight 🤣

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad Cheers dropped this forum, i loved his inputs from russia. Most peoples comments are just preconcieved media hate. Could you imagine what the world would say if russia was bombing 7 countries and ready to start a war with north korea, this is what Trump inherited from the demonrats. Which have just started bombing 2 more countries. and have their noses in gaza and ukraine for reasons no one seems to know, Steadfast defender... canada is off to war games as well lead by our fearless leader. Maybe he is using the war measures act again.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont fk with putin, just ask the "pussy riot"

No you cant do what ever you want. Where can you though?

But no lbgt prades and rainbow chit.
No blocking traffic for green peace...

Doesnt want a bunch of degenerates ruining russia i guess. Different standards.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad Cheers dropped this forum, i loved his inputs from russia. Most peoples comments are just preconcieved media hate. Could you imagine what the world would say if russia was bombing 7 countries and ready to start a war with north korea, this is what Trump inherited from the demonrats. Which have just started bombing 2 more countries. and have their noses in gaza and ukraine for reasons no one seems to know, Steadfast defender... canada is off to war games as well lead by our fearless leader. Maybe he is using the war measures act again.
i have no idea who would volunteer to fight a war for our fearless leader, no one i know?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought i was telling the truth when i said the demonrats are now bombing 2 countries ... i was wrong for spreading misinformation and disinformation. Below is the link to the true numbers. Just think if that was Russia doing this crap.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought i was telling the truth when i said the demonrats are now bombing 2 countries ... i was wrong for spreading misinformation and disinformation. Below is the link to the true numbers. Just think if that was Russia doing this crap.

That’s what happens when you fire rockets at US bases and ships in the Red Sea. It’s kind of an unfair fight as the turban troupe hope for the best and the Americans target the pimples on their candy azzes.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does the US blowing up russia's pipeline count as an attack on russia? Or if russia decided to destroyed one of US pipeline would that be okay.

Top Bottom