The Vladimir Putin Interview

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. Somehow they installed front row dip shits in every western nation. Figureheads standing out front of the real leader whoever that is.
you don't think the various populaces are capable of voting in their very own dipshits? maybe there is some grand puppeteer( the bilderberg group comes to mind) but the ch!t i've seen voted on and passed in the progressive town i live in, i would have never thought possible unless i were around to vote against it. the stuff that actually even these libs didn't pass is hard to believe but it was still brought up and discussed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at the earlobes, different.
Honestly they say the same thing about Biden. I went to a 40 year class reunion the summer before last. There were people I knew immediately and there was people I had no clue. I had a guy come up to me at the bar and started talking to me like we used to hang out. I chit chatted with him having no idea who he was. When he went across the room I asked another class member who that was? He told me we not only went to school together but played Midget hockey on the same team. I had no idea. He did not even remotely look like the Greg I went to school with. People change.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am neither but thanks.
You told me once you weren’t Qanon but I thought you said you were Q? Or was it Anon? Maybe I’m mistaken. I have a friend that is Qanon. Thinks Biden is a body double. The real Biden is in Gitmo.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am neither, qanon is a word made up by the media. It doesnt exist. Q and anons (two different things) but no qanon.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209_202827_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240209_202827_Chrome.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 66
Top Bottom