The Vladimir Putin Interview

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree that the world's leaders leave much to be desired. you and i have a couple of clowns running the show. putin's smart but a genius? dunno about that.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I finally had time to watch the whole 2:07hrs at one go and found it quite interesting. What I got out of it was Putin is definitely smarter than anything the US has in leadership. Hopefully if they get into a war it’s done with each others military’s and doesn’t get into a battle of wits. I think if Tucker is going to do his interview any justice he has to fact check and follow up on some of Putins remarks regarding deals made and broken with the west. We can wait for him to try and access the right people in power who can answer those questions or just wait for Biltits memes to answer all our questions. What I didnt know is when did Ukraine get filled with Nazis and why is a Jew allowing that to happen? I guess I missed the memo that the conspiracy theorists changed the Ukraine war from a massive Hollywood movie to the destruction of 17,009 biolabs to invading them because they are all Nazis. This war is getting harder to follow by the minute. I do believe Putin spoke some truths but take his remarks with a somewhat grain of salt. His whole younger life he learned how to deceive people and lie for the greater good of the old Soviet empire. He’s not clean by any stretch but either is the US or any other country for that matter except Switzerland. I like Switzerland. Nobody yodels like those cats. I believe Trump can negotiate an agreement if both sides really want one. Sounds like Putin wants a buddy to talk to just like that kook in the jump suit in North Korea. Everyone just needs someone to vent to in life and Trump could do a lot of good. It was a good watch and was cool Tucker made a play for the journalist being held hostage by the Russian kangaroo court that Putin holds so dearly to. Just ask Navalny. If you can find the guy. Apparently they have lost him somewhere in Siberia maybe? Let the memes begin!😂

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
intelligent.
really tho, how do you reconcile the fact that ukraine's president is jewish and has one of europe's largest jewish populations but it's supposedly a nazi country because a dictator trying to prosecute a war said so?
do all the jews there have an epic case of self loathing and agree with the nazis and are like "yeah, we suck" or is it more probable that it's propaganda to sway people who can't think critically?
i'm sure ukraine's vast, productive farmlands, natural resources, and crimea's deep, warm water ports had nothing to do with it.
Germany went from a Jewish degenerate ghetto with 300% inflation/debt.....to a world superpower in record time.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I finally had time to watch the whole 2:07hrs at one go and found it quite interesting. What I got out of it was Putin is definitely smarter than anything the US has in leadership. Hopefully if they get into a war it’s done with each others military’s and doesn’t get into a battle of wits. I think if Tucker is going to do his interview any justice he has to fact check and follow up on some of Putins remarks regarding deals made and broken with the west. We can wait for him to try and access the right people in power who can answer those questions or just wait for Biltits memes to answer all our questions. What I didnt know is when did Ukraine get filled with Nazis and why is a Jew allowing that to happen? I guess I missed the memo that the conspiracy theorists changed the Ukraine war from a massive Hollywood movie to the destruction of 17,009 biolabs to invading them because they are all Nazis. This war is getting harder to follow by the minute. I do believe Putin spoke some truths but take his remarks with a somewhat grain of salt. His whole younger life he learned how to deceive people and lie for the greater good of the old Soviet empire. He’s not clean by any stretch but either is the US or any other country for that matter except Switzerland. I like Switzerland. Nobody yodels like those cats. I believe Trump can negotiate an agreement if both sides really want one. Sounds like Putin wants a buddy to talk to just like that kook in the jump suit in North Korea. Everyone just needs someone to vent to in life and Trump could do a lot of good. It was a good watch and was cool Tucker made a play for the journalist being held hostage by the Russian kangaroo court that Putin holds so dearly to. Just ask Navalny. If you can find the guy. Apparently they have lost him somewhere in Siberia maybe? Let the memes begin!😂
therein lies the rub. Russia is ready to negotiate if that means they keep the donbas’ they’re interested in. ukraine won’t accept that so it’s a nonstarter unless of course, they’re forced to due to lack of supplies.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Russian/Ukrainian war is real life theatre… It’s creating the typical war optics/division for the normies but also creating optics/diversions for the skeptic/conspiracy minded people all while a different agenda goes unnoticed.

Meanwhile hit everyone with the word Nazi as much as possible because they’ve spent 80 years demonizing them through multiple avenues making it a easy trigger word all sides turn batshit when they hear.
ea0f42bb61d7ab9eb35d9d9e4329f4d1.jpg

cb05eb14df5377f8c8de790509e9d56f.jpg

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Germany went from a Jewish degenerate ghetto with 300% inflation/debt.....to a world superpower in record time.
and the jews were second class citizens to put it mildly. that didn’t happen in Ukraine so either the nazis there are lazy or there’s not enough to make a diff or…

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the jews were second class citizens to put it mildly. that didn’t happen in Ukraine so either the nazis there are lazy or there’s not enough to make a diff or…
Strange times my man.....I indeed are waiting for snow as well.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Strange times my man.....I indeed are waiting for snow as well.
yep, never seen things so crazy.
like I tell all my friends, gun up, learn to shoot, learn first aid, basic tactics on how to shoot, move, and communicate , get food, etc
I used to think preppers were amusing but not any more.
meantime, the no snow is ridiculous and the forecast here isn’t great.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tucker is worth 400 million. I think he would actually rather just go fishing. Obviously he has a business to run and making money is the main directive but part of me also thinks he likes doing the right thing for the world
Was gonna say the same thing. Tucker comes from generational wealth. Has never needed to work a day in his life. Honestly makes me trust him more

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Twitter has been interesting, lots of politicians past, present and legacy media going off on the interview, seeing how they are part of the problem they are debunking it, swamp is striking back at Tucker lol.

Top Bottom